Extra 01 - 06

Extra 01:ㅤCohabitationㅤ➀

There are a lot of things to do at the beginning of the new semester, and the professional courses in the new semester are a little more than Chen Qizhao imagined. After the make-up exam is over, the rest is the daily study and life step by step and the business processing of the Eastern District of the Chen Group. In the East District, after the team formation was on the right track, the original development was orderly. Chen Shiming took into account that Chen Qizhao was still a student, so he also paid great attention to the formation of the team, and lent the assistants to Chen Qizhao.

In a sense, the busyness at this stage is nothing but a drizzle compared to a time ago or a previous life. Chen Qizhao visibly freed up part of his time, and the studies he had not completed in his previous life became a new choice before him, so he contacted the department leaders and submitted an application for a second degree minor.

Chen Qizhao did not miss his studies in his freshman year, and was always at the top of the list. Except for missing the final exam for special reasons, other conditions were fine.

Therefore, the approval of the second degree minor was delayed for a while, because I was busy with this matter, and Shen Yuhuai's research institute had something to do recently... The cohabitation was delayed until the end of September.

Cohabitation is something that Chen Qizhao has considered but has not realized yet. Even before Shen Yuhuai took the initiative to make this request, he had already thoughtfully looked at all suitable properties near the Ninth Research Institute. The file is still in the most visible place on his computer desktop.

It's just that before he himself made a request, Shen Yuhuai had already put this choice in front of him.

In fact, it is not a complete cohabitation. Chen Qizhao has more classes in the evening after his double major. Shen Yuhuai's work in the research institute occasionally has to work overtime until nine or ten in the evening. Apart from these hours, the rest of the time the two of them think about going together.

The housing information prepared by Xiao Zhou was useless in the end. Shen Yuhuai's apartment was not far from the Ninth Research Institute. The most important thing was that the transportation was convenient. There were basically no traffic jams on the road.

When Shen Yuhuai arrived at Chen Qizhao's dormitory, Chen Qizhao started to pack up.

"Didn't you say come here at 5 o'clock?" Chen Qizhao buried his head in his suitcase.

Shen Yuhuai didn't sit, but followed Chen Qizhao to help, "Today ended early, so I came here early."

The bed was filled with Chen Qizhao's change of clothes, and there were some better ones in the closet, not many, but it was already full of the single-bed closet, and there were some clothes in it, which Shen Yuhuai didn't even see Chen Qizhao wearing. The owner of the clothes didn't care about these clothes, and the clothes that were thrown on the bed were also the ones that were usually worn.

"Do you still want to bring anything in the closet?" Shen Yuhuai walked to the closet.

Chen Qizhao didn't look up: "Just take two pieces."

Shen Yuhuai's eyes stayed in the closet for a while, then carefully picked out a few pieces and took them over.

There are not many things to bring. The desktop computer in the bedroom may be used at ordinary times. The only thing that can be brought is a laptop, some clothes, and some useful materials. Chen Qizhao didn't notice the movement on the other side. The data in the dormitory was almost cleaned up last time. He would not put important files in the dormitory. The other disks had been taken away by Xiao Zhou a few days ago, and the rest was accumulated like a mountain. Some of the paper documents were prepared for the second degree some time ago, and some from the company.