Chapter 099

The water on the washstand was still flowing, and Chen Qizhao's fingers passed through bursts of coldness, and the other end of the phone continued to speak.

"Gu Zhengsong should have arranged it in advance. Although the police found him, but when they carefully checked the evidence, they found that the actual owner of those properties was not Gu Zhengsong but Gu Shen. The matter that caused a lot of uproar a while ago found the final benefit. Fang is all from Gu Shen's line, maybe Gu Zhengsong had anticipated that something would happen one day, so he made arrangements in advance."

After saying the flower shirt, he couldn't help but tut twice. Gu's family looked at the scenery and secretly swallowed the tiger's poison. Gu Zhengsong did everything for himself, "In order to make this thing beautiful and wash himself clean, the arrangement he made is not good. Little, I don't know if Gu Shen knows that his father is so cruel to him?"

"He doesn't necessarily know." Chen Qizhao turned off the sink and said in a calm tone: "Gu Shen is still with the S City Police Station. The situation involved is serious, and those who visit the prison are strictly controlled. Even lawyers, as long as people enter, they will Someone already knows who they are."

These things are not just being watched by the police, the Chen family and the Shen family are also watching, and Gu Zhengxun from City B is also watching.

The situation of the case is serious. Now anyone related to Gu Shen and the Lin family will be designated as the key target. If Gu Zhengsong wants to wash himself clean, he will not risk sending someone to collude with Gu Shen at this time. Gu Shen disregarded all relationships, not to mention that being a person like Gu Shen would not necessarily become Gu Zhengsong's plaything.

Gu Zhengsong can get rid of these things and push them onto Gu Shen. I am afraid that the line found this time is a line that has already been handed over to Gu Shen. Under the situation that he and Gu Zhengxun cooperated to suppress him, Gu Zhengsong could still get out of his body when he went in. The short-term arrangement could not be carried out, so this arrangement should be Gu Zhengsong's plan.

Gu Shen is likely to be a chess piece in Gu Zhengsong's plan.

Gu Shen has used this method many times, from the Sun family to Lin Shizhong. If he hadn't sent Gu Shen in first, I'm afraid Gu Shen would have already started to clear his name, or like Gu Zhengsong, he would have found one in advance. scapegoat.

The father and son were printed from the same mold. Gu Zhengsong was an old fox, and he would not be unaware of his son's character.

"Boss, you know too many things." Hua Xie laughed twice, "Gu Zhengsong came out, but it may not be easy in a short time..."

At this time, Chen Qizhao turned off the sink switch and suddenly said, "He went in soon."

The laughter of the flower shirt stopped, "Huh?"

"Gu Shen's related personnel will continue to investigate. If there are clues from Gu Zhengsong's side, I will give you the previous price as soon as possible." Chen Qizhao took out a tissue to dry his hands, and Yan Kailin's excited voice seemed to break through the bathroom door, "That's it. Bar."

After hanging up the phone, Chen Qizhao saw Yan Kailin standing at the door playing games, "What are you doing?"

"A little urgency." Yan Kailin didn't lift his head, and handed the phone to Chen Qizhao, "Brother, help me play for a while, Kaizi, I'll go to the toilet first."

"Everyone said don't call me Kaizi!"

Liu Kai: "Hurry up!"

Yan Kailin: "Right now!"