Chapter 023

Shen Yuhuai held Chen Qizhao's wrist and asked people to stand against him, "Can you still go? I'll take you away."

"Yes." Chen Qizhao blinked, his tinnitus became heavier and heavier, he wanted to dispel the overlapping dark shadows in front of his eyes, but in exchange for clearer and clearer phantoms, he slowed down for a while: "Maybe... insist. Soon."

Shen Yuhuai realized the seriousness of the situation.

The party continued, and few people noticed this little episode by the window. The waiter who stayed by the wine pool was paying attention to the situation in front of him, waiting for the orders of other guests at any time, but after a while, he saw a young man with glasses coming over, the other boy supported another boy with his hand, and he spoke in a tone of voice. I felt a little cold, "Hello, my friend is not feeling well and needs a rest room."

The waiter immediately said, "Please come with me."

"Hey? Where's Chen Qizhao?" Cheng Rong and the others were chatting on the sofa, but Shen Yuhuai found out that peeping was not good, and a few people stopped looking at it.

As a result, Chen Qizhao and Shen Yuhuai disappeared with the effort of raising their eyes.

Yan Kailin heard the words and looked elsewhere: "I don't know? Did you go to the bathroom?"

There is a lounge for guests to rest in the upper part of the venue. Most of the excitement tonight is focused on the party, and the road to the lounge is very quiet. Under the guidance of the waiter, Shen Yuhuai helped Chen Qizhao to the lounge, turned around and instructed the waiter: "Go to the meeting and inform Mr. Chen Jianhong or other Chen family members about the current situation. In addition, I need a doctor as soon as possible."

The waiter glanced at the boy who was already sitting on the sofa. In the event of such an emergency, they also had a preparatory plan for the party, "We will inform someone immediately."

When the waiter left, Shen Yuhuai closed the door and didn't lock it. He poured a glass of water and walked to Chen Qizhao's side. He was half-squatting and looked dignified with the sitting Chen Qizhao. He noticed his slightly dilated pupils and abnormal behavior. "Relax, hold your breath first, I have already notified someone to come over. No need to speak, just nod if you can hear me."

But his appearance is not like a reaction to alcohol, but more like taking some kind of psychotropic drug by mistake.

Chen Qizhao tried his best to discern the situation in front of him, and when he saw Shen Yuhuai's eyes, it was as if he had returned to that day in his previous life. It was the same scene, Shen Yuhuai seemed to look at him like this, pulling him out of the deep water where people would drown.

What day is that day? It was the day he and Shen Yuhuai met for the first time in a sense.

The entrance of the Chen Group building was crowded with people and the media, with strong flashing lights and a microphone in front of him. The indifferent and harsh words of media reporters appeared in front of him over and over again, causing the collapse of Chen Group's stock and the bankruptcy of many other projects. The fault is entirely on him.

The Chen family is gone, Chen Jianhong died of a cerebral hemorrhage, Zhang Yazhi was hospitalized with excessive grief, and Chen Shiming was paralyzed in bed and under treatment. After thousands of choices, the group shareholders' meeting chose the most suitable surrogate. He has not graduated yet, but he has already been put on the shelf to bear the sudden responsibility. The group fell apart. responsibility.

For the first time, he felt the huge workload of his father and brother in the past, and it was also the first time that he felt the malice of abuse and condemnation from all directions.