Chapter 096

Zhang Yazhi looked at the situation over there doubtfully, Shen Yuhuai sat on the chair beside the hospital bed, slightly blocking the person on the bed. Seeing Chen Qizhao sitting leaning on her back, she quickly retracted her gaze and resumed her work. The work of the father and son of the Chen family is inseparable from the company. Zhang Yazhi opened his own studio, and the work at hand can be handled flexibly.

Shen Yuhuai turned his head slightly when he saw Zhang Yazhi sitting on the sofa reading the drawings.

Across a layer of quilt, the two of them held their hands underneath.

The cold touch pressed against the palm of the hand, the joints on the back of the hand protruded obviously, and they could hold each other's fingers with a slight movement. Shen Yuhuai couldn't see the hand, but he could see the boy's slightly drooping eyes. The other party didn't speak or look at him. All his movements and strength seemed to stop at that hand, one after another, trying to find out something indescribable. boundary line.

It is already July, the examinations of all majors in S University have almost come to an end, and the weather in S City has entered summer.

Everyone walking on the road changed into short sleeves, but even so, in the ward with a suitable temperature, Chen Qizhao's hands were still cold.

There are some scattered supplies on the bedside table next to the hospital bed, the mobile phone charger is still plugged into the power plug, the paper towels are within reach, and there is a trash can close by under the ward.

Chen Qizhao's biggest drug reaction is nausea. His nausea is more serious than others, and he often has retching or other conditions... A few days after taking the medicine, the stomach first resisted, and the doctor had to add it to his daily medicine. stomach medicine.

Shen Yuhuai has seen Chen Qizhao who is healthy. In Yan Kailin's video call last year, he saw that the boy maintains a good figure, and the smooth muscle lines can't take his eyes away. But now he can't see the inside of the hospital clothes, but he is quite thin to the naked eye.

The person in front of him looks no different from normal, or in other words, in the treatment process as described by Zhang Yazhi, Chen Qizhao is an extremely cooperative patient. tantrums due to drug side effects...

So peaceful.

Chen Qizhao didn't know why, when Shen Yuhuai was sitting beside him, he wanted to pull the other party's hand.

The palms are warm, as are the fingers, and the touch is close at hand, and Chen Qizhao seems to smell the smell of the grilled fish shop. But he knew that Shen Yuhuai didn't come out of the grilled fish shop. The other party had an irresistible laboratory smell, mixed with the smell of mint, and possibly the smell of hospital disinfectant.

"You're sweating." Chen Qizhao said.

Shen Yuhuai looked at him, "Well, your hands are too cold."

There was no undulations on the outside of the quilt. In the distance, there was Zhang Yazhi's voice when he was working on the work. The tip of the pencil fell on the sketch, making a tiny rustling sound. The two didn't speak much, and all the touches seemed to stay on their entangled hands, from interlocking their fingers to separating them again.

Until there was a buzzing sound in the ward, Zhang Yazhi received a call and went out.

Shen Yuhuai looked sideways slightly, at this time, Chen Qizhao, who had been sitting on the hospital bed for a long time without moving, suddenly approached, and before Zhang Yazhi turned around, he quietly kissed the corner of Shen Yuhuai's mouth.

The door of the ward slammed shut, and Zhang Yazhi's voice was cut off.

Chen Qizhao said: "I don't seem to have the right to kiss."