Chapter 046

The New Year's holiday is just a few days away, and after the seventh day of the new year, the Chen family also started to work one after another. Chen Qizhao originally planned to stay at home until school started, but when he resumed work after the seventh day of the new year, Chen Shiming called him up early in the morning and asked him to go to the company.

When he got into the car, Chen Qizhao was still a little confused when he got up. For the past two days, he has been looking at the information of the parking lot. It is not enough to read it. He also asked people to check the social experience of the master of the parking lot, but from the social relations of those people, he did not find anyone with Lin Shizhong and him. The relatives are related, it can be said that there is no gain.

Chen Qizhao and Xu Special Assistant in the front seat looked at each other and retracted, then looked at Chen Shiming who started to read the documents as soon as he got in the car: "What do you have to do with me when you go to work?"

"I've discussed it with my dad, and Feihong is going to give it to you." Chen Shiming didn't lift his head, "so you will come to the headquarters later in the year."

Chen Qizhao was inexplicable: "Then why don't I go to Feihong?"

Chen Shiming: "The Feihong Rongguang project is a key project in the new quarter. At that time, you will inevitably run to the headquarters. I will ask Xiao Xu to make an office for you at the headquarters. Today, there is the first meeting of the year. You agree with the past. recognize people."

Chen Qizhao hesitated when he heard the words. Chen Jianhong also told him that he used to practice at the headquarters, but after thinking about it, he felt that going to the headquarters too soon would be too ambitious and not conducive to his private actions. Originally, he planned to talk about it slowly.

But Chen Shiming did this, but it gave him a suitable reason to enter and leave the group headquarters...

Chen Qizhao thought for a moment, "Focus on building? Have you considered the smart home?"

Chen Shiming glanced slightly, he thought that Chen Qizhao would ask more questions, but he didn't expect to change the topic so quickly, "Yes, the partner has been determined, and after that, you will be asked to sign the contract."

After he finished speaking, he observed Chen Qizhao attentively, and found that the latter tilted his head and looked out the window, as if he just asked these questions.

In fact, he made a suggestion to Chen Jianhong after considering this matter. He didn't think that the signing of Nie Chenxiao was a coincidence, especially the result of Fu Yanyu's revelation, which always left him puzzled. However, when he went to investigate further, he could not find any connection between Chen Qizhao and the Fu Yanyu incident. A coincidence can be called luck, but too many coincidences cannot be called luck.

He felt that Chen Qizhao knew something, but there was no evidence.

Soon, the car will arrive at the company.

Chen Shiming had to go to the office to prepare for the meeting, and Chen Qizhao came to his new office under the guidance of Special Assistant Xu.

"Second Master, if you have any other questions, please call me again."

Chen Qizhao didn't say anything, and looked at the office. The privacy was good, and no surveillance was installed.

But there is no surface, it does not mean that there will be other people privately installing monitoring equipment in the office.

Although it is not on the same floor as Chen Shiming and Chen Jianhong, the administrative office area can be seen outside the glass wall of this place. For Chen Qizhao, such an office location is indeed convenient for him to recognize people. Chen Shiming prepared the location carefully, obviously specially prepared for him.