Chapter 061

The physical examination of the Chen family had been arranged in advance, and when Chen Qizhao got up the next day, the rest of the family had already prepared. Because there is an aromatherapy thing ahead, even if Chen Qizhao didn't speak about this physical examination, Chen Shiming arranged all the items early, especially the two elders' bodies.

Chen Qizhao's main concern is the health of Chen Jianhong and Zhang Yazhi. Zhang Yazhi has been fine during this period, mainly because Chen Jianhong's three highs have been difficult to stabilize, which is also his main concern. After his routine physical examination, he came here to wait for Chen Jianhong and Zhang Yazhi's report. Long-term ingestion of toxic gases may lead to visceral lesions, and Zhang Yazhi's malignant tumor in his previous life may have been caused by this.

It's just that he hasn't waited for the report, and there is a doctor calling him on the other side.

"What project is this?" Chen Qizhao frowned slightly, "Isn't my regular project finished?"

Chen Shiming glanced at the physical examination form, "It is estimated that it was arranged by my parents. It may be that you had a fever a few days ago. Go over there to check the situation."

As soon as Chen Qizhao entered the consultation room, he noticed that the internal layout was different from other consultation rooms. Before he came, he took a look at the situation. The place further inside was the consultation room of the Psychology Department. Concerned, I suddenly understood what was going on.

Chen Qizhao had seen a psychiatrist in his last life, and he also sought a psychiatrist when he had insomnia for a while.

He didn't resist much. In order to make Zhang Yazhi feel at ease, he simply filled out the doctor's form.

It's just that when the doctor asked, his answer was a little deliberate.

"How was your sleep quality during this time?" the doctor asked.

Chen Qizhao said without hesitation: "It's pretty good."

The doctor's attitude was gentle: "Do you have a lot of dreams or light sleep at night?"

Chen Qizhao frowned slightly, and then said, "Yes, but not much."

The doctor gave him a thoughtful look, but Chen Qizhao pondered for a moment when the doctor mentioned his sleep problems, and asked, "Will there be drowsiness during the recovery period after a fever?"

When the psychiatrist heard the words, the pen he recorded paused for a while, "Have you been drowsy recently?"

"I sleep a lot, and I'm easy to get sleepy." Chen Qizhao told the truth that he really slept a bit more these days. He asked the housekeeper about this, and it might be related to his fever medicine, but he occasionally didn't take it. Sometimes there is sleepiness.

The psychiatrist smiled and said, "It is indeed possible, wait for your other reports to come out and let the attending doctor take a look."

Chen Qizhao didn't plan to get any answer from the psychiatrist, so he left to see other reports after the consultation. Chen Jianhong and Zhang Yazhi did have physical problems. Fortunately, the thing he was worried about did not appear. It was not a worrying cerebral infarction or tumor, but a common middle-aged disease, which can be stabilized after a period of conditioning.

"It's a good thing that your parents are fine, what is your expression?" Chen Shiming looked at him suspiciously.

Chen Qizhao held the report paper with a relaxed expression: "No, I'm just a little happy."

There is an indescribable joy. These things that are like time bombs have finally fallen to the ground. After that, he only needs to settle the Lin Shizhong matter...their family will not end up like the last life. .