Chapter 35 First time

Ashley's p.o.v.

I didnt want to break the kiss, most of all because it felt too damn good. I missed her touch. Her tongue started to move faster and I had to go with it so our make out session became faster. It turned me on to be honest, I dont know if it was from the long flight or what but I felt so turned on right now.

It seemed like Demi didnt want to break the kiss too since she started to undress me. I was wearing yoga pants and an adidas vest along with sneakers. The sneakers were the first thing I took off before I got into her bed. Didnt want to make her bed dirty, at least not with my shoes.

She pulled the zipper of my vest down, leaving me in my tanktop. Her hands trailed down to my pants and she wanted to take them off too.

'I want you so bad right now', Demi whispered between her lips while we were kissing.

'You sure?', I tried to say while I gasped for air.

'More than anything', she said and gave me a wink.

I moved closer to her and undid her top and shorts leaving her in her underwear. She was wearing a thong, she must be really serious about this. God she looked so hot right now.

'Unclasp my bra', she commanded and I listened. I unclasped her bra and pulled off her thong leaving her in her birthday suit. Its not like I havent seen it before because I have from the soccer trainings but now I am allowed to touch it. I was so horny it took me everything to control myself.

'God you're so beautiful baby', I said while I straddled and left little kisses on her body.

---------------

The next morning I felt nothing but ultimately happy when I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes and I looked at Demi. She was still sleeping, I decided to take a picture for my new screensaver. When I was reaching for my phone I realised I was naked. It took a while before I realised what happened last night.

I looked aside and I saw Demi had turned. I planted a little kiss on her nose.

'mmmm', was all I heard. I didnt think Demi was awake so I did it again.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

'Goodmorning baby', I smiled.

'Goodmorning', she murmered.

'I had fun last night', I winked and smiled at her.

'Me too', she said and rolled her head back. She closed her eyes for a moment looking completelt satisfied.

But that didnt last long.

'What time is it?', she asked me while she stood up and started to dress herself.

'It is 9:30, why do you want to know? And why clothes? I like the view better this way', I smirked.

She looked down and smiled for a moment.

'I agreed with Riley to meet at Starbucks at 10:00 am so I have to hurry up'

'I can go with you?'

'I think Riley would love that just like me when you visited me by surprise', she smiled. 'Get dressed then Ashley.'

Demi was already in her underwear, she was dressing up fast.

I walked towards her, the fact I was still naked didnt bother me. I putted my arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

'Maybe a hot shower first?', I whispered in her ear. I smirked because of the effect I have on her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth dropped open.

'N-no, we c-cant', she tried to say.

'Just a couple minutes babe', I continued kissing her neck. My hands trailed further down.

She grabbed my hands and pushed them off her. 'You are a bad influence Ashley, get dressed', she chuckled.

'How am I supposed to do that when you are in front of me?'

'Fine. I will get dressed in the bathroom then.' Demi gathered her clothes together and shut the door behind her.

'Tease', I said to myself.

--------------------

The door of her bedroom opened and Demi walked in. Her hair was perfectly done, I would say when she woke up this morning she had that 'sex hair'. I didnt mind, she looked still perfect with her hair like that.

'I see you got dressed up', she noted.

'You were afraid I was still naked?', I smirked. I still sat on her bed. The tease had locked the door so I couldnt get out.

'A little bit, I will admit', she blushed. 'My parents are gone so thats a good thing. They didnt say anything so I figured they dont know you are here'

I totally forgot about her parents. That was stupid of me. 'How can they havent heard anything? You were so loud'

'Stop', she laughed. 'We will eat something at Starbucks so let's go!'

Demi opened the door and she let me go first. When we were downstairs, she said 'Ashley you didnt do your hair, it looks a bit messy. '

'You are ashamed of me with messy hair?', I pretended to be shocked.

'No no thats not what Im trying to say', she started but I interrupted her.

I putted my hands on her shoulders and I looked in her eyes when I said: 'I know, you mean because of Riley. She will notice something'

She nodded and I smiled. 'I will put on my beanie okay'

----------------------

We hold hands when we walked into Starbucks. Im so happy we are finally good. Even though she isnt my official girlfriend, I know she feels the same and dont worry, she will be my official girlfriend really soon.

'After you, pretty lady', I said when I hold the door.

'Thank you', she giggled.

Riley was already there and was waving like crazy at us.

'Oh my god Ashley how long have you been here?', She said when we sat down, still holding hands.

I was trying to answer her but Riley started talking already.

'oh my god Ashley, your hair...it hasnt been like that since Karen and that was...', her mouth dropped open. Riley turned to Demi. 'So you are clearly not a virgin anymore, tell me about it'

Demi's face got red and I smiled a little bit, clearly enjoying this.

'I will get us something', Demi said and got up. I did a little wave at her and smirked.

'Ashley, what have you done?', Riley asked. She was so curious right now and if it was me in her shoes, I would have done the same.

'Im not telling anything till Demi is back. I cant tell you things on an empty stomach'

Riley sighed while I looked at Demi who currently was waiting in the line. I blew her a kiss when she looked at me and she just shook her head and laughed at how childish I was being.

'She has you whipped again', Riley said with a smile on her face. Her green eyes were sparkling.

'I freakin love her Ri'