A. Rantaro

YANDERE RANTARO WITH A DARLING WITH SEDATEPHOBIA

*SEDATEPHOBIA - COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO MANAGE WITHOUT CONSTANT NOISE.

.

.

.

When Rantaro first found he had fallen in love with you, his darling, he would keep his eye on you.

.

Even if it wasn't explicitly stalking, at least at first, he picked up in a lot of your unique qualities and attributes being as attentive as he could possibly be.

.

When he started to develop an obsession with you and needed to find out more than ever about you. He decides to begin his stalking more or less.

.

He knows all your social media, every account, every follow, and every follower.

.

He will also begin to watch you wherever you go and realizes things about you he hadn't picked up on before.

.

Always listening to music or a podcast, anything really, needing constant noise or human interaction.

.

At first not suspecting it was an actual phobia of yours just yet.

.

Not until you two became acquainted and spent more time together, eventually becoming his.

.

By choice or not, take your pick.

.

The first night he has you and goes to leave you in your room for the night, you expressed great discomfort with the new found silence, without his voice to console you.

.

Oh no, Rantaro can't have his darling in pain, not on his watch. Immediately coming to your aid and urging you to tell him what's wrong.

.

If you don't want to tell him, he will sit by your side until you're ready, not leaving for a second.

.

If you finally decide to explain to him what the deal is, he listens attentively as you speak about your fears, nodding his head.

.

Ever since he learned that information, he made a vow to himself to make sure you always feel comfortable in your surroundings.

.

He is now by your side even more than before, if that was possible.

.

If you want to have the radio on while you two are doing activities together, no problem whatever you need!

.

If you want him to stay awake by your side and softly hum you to sleep, he's more than happy to.

.

He's a family man. He knows how to comfort people pretty well, having 12 sisters and all, he'll use his best known tactics to make sure you feel right at home all the time.

.

Lots of constant reassurance and love.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-DESPAIR