K. Nagito

YANDERE NAGITO WITH A DARLING WITH ABANDONMENT ISSUES

.

.

.

He would hate to admit it but Nagito absolutely loves this side of you. He was afraid of it being the opposite, crying to get away from him but instead you want him to stay?

.

How blessed he is to have such a darling. He’s tired of it being the other way, begging someone else to stay, in his mind at least.

.

Unfortunately he can’t stay by your side all the time. There are things he has to do in order to take care of you.

.

He assures you over and over that he will just be an hour, and he’ll come straight back.

.

He instantly picked up on your demeanor lowering. It hurts him to be away from you too, after all he is obsessed with you, so he definitely understands the feeling.

.

Seeing you cry out to him when he leaves just tugs at his heartstrings, it wrecks him inside. He just wants to stay inside with you forever, glued and attached at the hip basically.

.

With your obvious immediate attachment to him this eliminates a need to keep you locked up.

.

He would be hesitant, but he would be a lot more lenient with you, and may even let you out with him on occasion so you two wouldn’t have to be apart.

.

He feels bad for what might’ve happened to you for you to become this way. Over all however, he’s thankful for it, he couldn’t ask for a better darling to spend his life with.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-DESPAIR