O. Kokichi

YANDERE KOKICHI WITH A BROKEN DARLING

.

.

.

He would have a smidge of denial about the whole situation, but he knows.

.

As soon as you stop showing interests in the smallest tasks of getting up, showering, or barely talking; he is irritated.

.

Thinking you're throwing a little tantrum trying to make things difficult for him.

.

At least you're not as disobedient as before.

.

Even so, he makes it clear he's not tolerating this bratty behavior and will punish you further for your "bad behavior", when you barely even react to that's when it starts to settle in.

.

He tells you, and himself, that you're just having a bad day.

.

He tells himself sooner or later you'll be back to your old "unfortunately defiant" self again.

.

That is until you stopped eating like you used to, that's not gonna happen, not while he's there.

.

If you refuse one or two meals, he'll...let it slide for now but if you try to go days without, that's when he draws the line.

.

He will make sure you eat, whether that be threats or other means...he makes sure of it.

.

No way he's letting you starve. He makes sure you eat one way or another but I'll save that for another time.

.

At this point he's completely grasped the situation in its entirety, you've lost hope, you've lost what made you, you, not even having the energy or willpower to fight back or even take care of yourself. Hell, he can barely tell that your breathing half the time.

.

It's not the end of the world however. You might've lost hope but not Kokichi.

.

When he initially decided to take you for himself he took into account the fact that things could turn out this way, of course he did.

.

He even considered breaking you to this level "manually" a few times before and wonders if this situation is a good thing or not.

.

He's a supreme leader and as a leader he knows you have to break people before you can build them back up.

.

All he has to do is build you back up right. Even better this time, he can teach you exactly what to say and do to fit his will.

.

The right places to kiss and touch and have you become completely dependent on him emotionally.

.

Now that he's assessed the situation at hand, you'll notice he treats you better than before, maybe even a little pampering.

.

You don't want to get up and bathe yourself, no problem! He can do it for you.

.

He kinda likes treating you like a doll, but can't help but long for a time when you return his affections.

.

He hates being ignored but tries not to dwell on those feelings. He's confident in his abilities.

.

Trying his best to bring you back up, he reminds you almost constantly how much he loves you. He tries to train you, almost like a pet. This could go one of two ways.

.

You either slowly start to warm up to the idea of just letting yourself go to that head space or more or less that will be all you know at that point.

.

If you're at the point where you have nothing left you may just let yourself sink into despair not caring anymore.

.

Perhaps you may start seeing him as the only source of comfort available, after all he's all you've had for quite some time, so he's your only option at this point.

.

The other option being, well nothing, just stay like you are now and not give in.

.

Those are really your only two options.

.

If you choose the first, great! Exactly as he wanted and life should get better for the both of you, depending on how you look at it but I'll save the details for another post.

.

If you choose the latter? Well I don't know what to tell you.

.

No matter what he does and you're still not reacting? He's tried everything he thought of.

.

He's frustrated he tries his best not to cry in front of you but even if he does and you don't even react to that either.

.

He really loved you and all he wanted was you by his side.

.

Now it's his turn to break.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-DESPAIR