O Kokichi

YANDERE KOKICHI NSFW ALPHABET

.

.

.

Aftercare: What they're like after sex.

Depending on his mood and yours he'd flop on the bed (or whenever) and cuddle sharing words of affirmation. Maybe teasing you more to see your face flush if he's feeling nice.

.

Body part: Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's.

He likes your neck and shoulders, that general area. It's very elegant and smooth. He loves how it feels in his hands and how dominating it can be holding you so.

.

Cum: Anything to do with cum basically.

He loves to cum inside you, seeing his cum ooze out of you after he's done (or not done) with you, seeing the aftermath just makes him want to fill you up more.

.

Experience: How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?

He does know what he's doing, mostly, even if he hasn't had much actual experience. Sex isn't hard for him to understand, if that makes sense.

.

Dirty Secret: Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs.

He wants you to only be able to finish while thinking of him so would try to condition you as such, so he's all that's on your mind.

.

Favourite Position: This goes without saying.

He likes the divide and conquer position. Being able to put your legs on his shoulders, having complete control of everything and going at his own speed and pace.

.

Goofy: Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.

This is yandere Kokichi we're talking about, sooo unless he's really comfortable around you he wouldn't be making actual jokes but teasing is a totally different ball game.

.

Hair: How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.

Down there he is well groomed but doesn't spend too much time or thought on it. Unless it gets to be too much then he will trim it.

.

Intimacy: How are they during the moment.

He loves being intimate with you, absolutely. Feeling you close to his body as he shows you how much he loves you sounds amazing to him. Unless you are a really close reciprocating darling you wouldn't be able to tell at all, Kokichi can also be very domineering and rough, manhandling you making you feel like a used toy just to prove a point, same goes if he's pissed off.