Suicide Bomber

Elijah said "Pardon the interruption. I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising." I sighed as me, Eve, Jackson, and Oliver met with Elijah. Elijah said, "You're making a grave mistake." Oliver said "So, you're just worried about us. Is that it?" Jackson said "Look, Elijah. We know all about your brother's reputation, but if there is even a chance that these rings can help us take control of our curse..." Oliver interrupted "Our gift..." Jackson continued "Then, honestly, we don't care what he's really after. Won't have to." Elijah said "I see. There are those in the Quarter who will consider this a great provocation." Oliver said, "Apparently, most of them see us breathing the same way." Elijah turned to me "You signed a pledge, and you looked me in the eye as you did so." I said "We don't want a fight, Elijah. We just want a better life." he said, "Allegiance with my brother will guarantee you anything but that."

A motorcycle pulled up and Jackson said "What the hell?" I said, "Where's Jules?" Oliver said "With the kids." as the man said, "Which one of you is in charge?" Jackson said, "Who's asking?" Elijah tackled him as the bike exploded making everyone scream, one scream caught my attention the most. Jules. Oliver said, "Hayley, are you okay?" I stood up and said, "Find Jules, I heard her." I picked up a little boy and said "It's ok. Here. Come here. Oh, God. Jackson? Here. Get him away from here. And find Jules." Jackson took the child and walked away. Elijah said "Hayley." I said "Elijah." we kneeled next to an injured man and Elijah said "Wolfsbane." I said "It must have been in the gas tank. You're the fastest. Take him, anyone else who can't walk on their own. It's okay, Elijah. I'm fine. They need your help." I walked over to Oliver who said "Just hang in there, okay?" I said "Oliver, no. Oh, God. Press here. Give me your shirt. Now! It's okay." I turned his shirt into a tourniquet. Eve said, " How'd you learn how to do that?" 

I said "You get a hell of an education when you leave home at thirteen. That should slow the bleeding, at least until the healing kicks in." Oliver threw a trashcan "Oh! Argh! Vampires. They don't even have the guts to do their own dirty work themselves. I mean, why bother when you can just compel some poor son-of-a-bitch to do it for you? I say we hit them back! Hard." Jackson said "Hayley! I found her!" I ran to him and kneeled down next to her. she quietly groaned out "Mama." I said, "Im right her baby, I'm right here." Jackson pushed her shirt up and saw the only damage was her side was burned." I was pissed, I kissed her head and said "Stay here, Oliver. I need you to look after everyone until I get back." he said, "Where the hell are you going?" I pointed to my little girl in pain on the ground and said "If this was vampires, I'm pretty sure that I can guess who gave the order. I'm gonna go find Marcel." I grabbed a branch and broke it over my knee to make a stake before I left.

(Jackson's POV)

I brought Jules to lay next to the fire and walked to Elijah "Is she okay?" Elijah said "Apparently, yes. Is Jules?" I said "She has a bad burn on her side and it will scar but I think she is healing pretty quickly. It's a good thing that bomb went off where it did. Could've been a lot worse. We all could've got killed." Elijah said "Unless... Get everyone out of here! Now!" Eight different explosions went off and I heard the kids next to the fire scream so I ran over there. They were all crying the wall to a shack had fallen over them. I said "Elijah!" he came over and lifted the wall I gathered all the children and pulled them back so Elijah could drop the wall. We checked them all out, a few had bruises and Jules had a gash right through her burn. Elijah bit his wrist and said "Come on Nikki, drink, drink baby." she drank a little bit and started to heal. I gathered her into my arms as the parents came to check on their kids. Elijah and I were walking and treating seriously wounded. I kneeled to examine someone who didn't seem to be breathing, Elijah said "Jackson, she's gone." Oliver shouted "Help! Somebody help! Okay. Hold on. Hold on, Eve. Gaah! Uh! Uh! Come on, Eve. Come on. It's okay. You're gonna be okay." Elijah rushed over to lift the RV, while Oliver pulled her out, then the three of us took her to her shack and laid her in her bed.