Hybrid Babies

I woke up in the trunk of a car, Jules asleep right next to me and that pissed me off. Kidnap me? Fine whatever but a toddler? Now someone needs to die. I started to kick the window, to get us free when the car stopped. The hatch opened and it was Tyler, he said "Seriously?" I said "Tyler?" he said "You don't wanna fight me, Hayley. You know you can't beat a hybrid." and used zip ties to bind me I said "Ahh! Let us go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi..." he said "Shut up!" he pulled me out fo the trunk and grabbed Jules, I said "What is this place?" he said "The armpit of Louisiana." he pulled out a knife, worriedly I said "What are you gonna do with that?" he said "Depends on you." he cut the zip ties before handing me the baby I said "Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me and a little girl, in our own backyard.

He said "It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves." I said "Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you." he said "You mean that you're pregnant? A hybrid baby just like the one in your arms, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned! This crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here... this is all that's left of them." we looked around and I saw more shacks and tents made of blankets, as well as a blonde girl standing nearby. I called out to her "Hey! Help me!" he said "They can't help you! They're in the woods, hiding because they were persecuted for decades by vampires." 

A man walked up and said, "Is that her?" Tyler sighed "Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside." I said "Tyler? Tyler!" Dwayne pulled me into the shack so I sat against the wall and sighed as he left. Jules woke up a short time later and was scared, she hugged me and said "Where are we?" I stood her in front of me and held her hands as I said "Julianne, look at me." she looked up and I said "Listen to me closely, I don't know whats going to happen but I do know you will be completely safe. I will not let anything happen to you, I promise. Daddy, Uncle Elijah, Auntie Bex, and I love you so very much." I pulled her into a hug as she said, "I love you mama Hayley." I heard Tyler say "Sorry to interrupt this weird moment, I just want to set the record straight. I never hurt her, she is just a child." I said "Tyler, there's been a wolf watching us lately. Protecting us, like it instinctively knows that I'm part of its pack. You're a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want... Was it you?" he was confused "No, but you're right... only hybrids can control when they change. And I'm the only one left, besides Klaus. Which is why we're here."

I said "Whatever you think you're doing, you know that whole Original family has made some sort of pact, or something, to keep me and the baby safe. So, if you hurt me, they'll kill you, plus Klaus is very protective of his daughter." he said, "What makes you think I'm afraid to die?" Dwayne walked in and Tyler said "You ready for this?" he nodded "Let's do it." Tyler gave Dwayne a small syringe which he injected into Jules before I could pull her away. She passed out and Tyler said, "Didn't want to scare her." Dwayne held me down as I said "What are you doing?" Tyler crouched in front of me as I said "Tyler, please. NO! Tyler!" he said "Klaus destroyed everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most!" I screamed "NO, PLEASE! TYLER, PLEASE!" he jammed the syringe into my stomach and drew out some blood making me scream in pain.

He jammed it into Dwayne's neck, injecting the blood into him, and snapped his neck, then dragged him to the other end of the room. Tyler said "Don't get all judgy! Dwayne knew what he was getting into. He volunteered!" I said, "For you to kill him?" Tyler laid Jules on a bed and covered her with a blanket sitting on the edge as he said "Dwayne is a werewolf who died with your blood in his system. The same blood you share with your hybrid baby." it clicked I said "You're trying to turn him into a hybrid? That's impossible!" he said "I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about both your baby and this kid and how Klaus could use their blood to make an army of hybrid slaves." I was pissed "I am sick of these witches and their premonitions about my baby and Jules. They're just babies!" he shrugged "Maybe. Maybe not. That's where Dwayne comes in. You see, he was happy to be the test case. If you haven't noticed, these people don't have much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become the superior species. Trouble is, all hybrids are sired to Klaus. They follow his every move. No way I let that happen."

I said "How can you be so sure Klaus knows what their blood will do?" he said "What do you think? Klaus Mikaelson, killer of men, women, and puppies, all of a sudden wants to be a daddy? Or, he's got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun. Their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week. And you know what's going to stop Klaus then? Nothing." Dwayne gasped awake and Tyler said, "You're gonna have to feed on her." Tyler took a knife and cut my neck as I screamed "What? No! Ahhhhh!" Tyler said, "Do it." Dwayne fed on me before falling to the ground in pain, Tyler pushed him outside following him. I tried to reach for the knife but couldn't reach it so instead, I grabbed a broken chair leg from the floor. Tyler said "Look at me! Look at me! You're okay." Dwayne said, "I'm better than okay." I said "It worked, didn't it? He's a hybrid." Tyler said "If Klaus gets a hold of you if he gets these kids? He wins." I said, "Then help me hide them from him!"

He walked over and grabbed the knife I said "Help me run!" he said "He'll find you, he'll take your kid away, and then he'll have both kids to make more hybrid monsters. Slaves who do everything he says." I said "Tyler, whatever you're thinking of doing, there has to be another way. You're not like this!" he walked toward me and I stabbed him in the gut causing him to scream "That was stupid!" he started for me again as Dwayne rushed in "Get away from her!" Tyler said, "What do you care?" Dwayne said, "I said get away!" Tyler was annoyed "You got what you wanted, now get lost!" I said "Dwayne, he's gonna kill me and an innocent little girl! And he's gonna kill you, too! He said that hybrids are too dangerous to live! You need to stop him!" Tyler screamed "SHUT UP!" as the boys fought I quickly grabbed Jules and escaped running through the woods. I had Tyler's knife as I stopped behind a tree to catch my breath.

I heard someone approaching. So I braced myself, readied the knife, and turned to attack, but it was Elijah and he grabbed my hand to protect himself as he said "Forgive me! I thought you two were in danger. It appears I was mistaken." I sighed in relief and dived into his arms for a hug, he wrapped his arms around me and Jules holding us tight. After a long moment, I pulled away and said "You will not believe the crap day I'm having." he said, "I'll take you home." I said "Elijah, there's something you need to know about Jules and the baby." he said, "What is it?" I said "Tyler took blood from me and injected it into Dwayne who woke up as a hybrid. Klaus must have known, that's the only explanation! He could care less about the baby or Jules. He just wants her to be born so he can use them to make more sired hybrids. Although... the way that Dwayne was acting... it was more like he was sired to me." Elijah sighed "I should take you home." I said "Are you serious? Home to what?" he said "Look, regardless of my brother's intentions, mine remains the same. I said that I would protect you, even, if need be, from Klaus himself." I said "I can take care of myself. I've done it for a long time." I got up and walked back to the camp, Elijah followed shortly after.