The Starlight Pack

Klaus was at the camp when we got there, he said "There you are! I see you've found our wandering stray. Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation. This appears to be a hybrid." he kicked the body I said, "His name was Dwayne." Klaus said "Well, whoever it was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible?" I stomped toward him "As if you didn't know!" Elijah held me back and walked in front of me to protect me and Jules as Klaus said "Ahhh, well, aren't you two fast friends? Oh, come on, then. What kind of horrible accusation have you conspired to levy against me?" Elijah said "Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley here to test a theory. That the blood of her child and Jules could be used to sire hybrids. He claims that you knew that. Furthermore, that you intended to use this knowledge to build an army." Klaus was pissed "And, of course, you assume it's true. I mean, why else would I show interest in my flesh and blood? A heartbroken little crybaby points his finger at me, and my brother falls in line, eager to believe it! How quickly you believe the worst, especially when it comes from her."

Elijah said "Oh, spare me your indignation. When have you ever demonstrated any kind of concern towards Hayley or her child, beyond your selfish pursuits? You don't even take care of Jules, she has spent the majority of her life in my care. And what was it you once said to me Every king needs an heir!" Klaus said "My big brother. So, you doubt my intentions? Well, I can't say I'm surprised, standing next to the noble Elijah, how can I be anything but the lesser brother? A liar, a manipulator, a bastard. That's all I am to you, isn't it? And Rebekah. And, judging by the way Hayley hangs on your every word, it's clear she feels the same way! No doubt my children will as well." Elijah said "Brother, if..." Klaus said "You've said all that needs to be said, brother. I'll play the role I've been given." he turned as if to walk away but instead bit Elijah on the neck making me scream and run to him. 

Klaus said "You two enjoy each other's company. You'll have much to bond over, once the hallucinations and dementia set in. Consider that bite to be my parting gift to you both." and he left, leaving me, Jules, and Elijah in the Bayou. Elijah followed me back to the shack where Tyler kept us. He said "She slept through all of that... Is she OK?" I laid her down and covered her up "I don't know, Tyler injected her with something to knock her out, but she is breathing so I'm hoping she will wake us soon." He helped me dig through boxes making me say "You don't have to help. I can dig through the werewolf antique show on my own. Besides shouldn't you put some kind of ointment or something on that?" He said "The bite won't kill me. Like Niklaus himself, it's more of a nuisance than anything." I smiled "Good, 'cause I'm eventually going to need a ride home. And thanks, by the way, for staying out here. You didn't have to." He said "I know, but you said the people of this village are the only family you have left. I can relate." I said, "You're thinking about Klaus." He sighed "Perhaps I was too willing to condemn him. In the thousand years that we have been together, my brother has committed numerous unspeakable acts. But, then again, so has Rebekah. So have I." I said "So did I, the last time I was in Cabo. We've all done bad things. It's just, that most people die before the list gets embarrassing. But, don't for a second compare yourself to Klaus. It's like a freaking hot-box in here, I'm gonna get some air." And I headed outside.

I saw a Bible laying on the corner of the porch. So I picked it up and began to flip through it. After a few moments, Elijah joined me on the porch. I said, "Someone left this here." He said, "What is it?" I said, "A Bible, with a family history that goes back generations." He said, "What are these names?" The last name on the list was Andrea Lebonaire born June 6, 1991. Elijah asked, "Who is Andrea?" I said "I think I am... That's the day that I was born." We heard movement in the shack so we went back in to see Jules sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I said "Hey baby." She hugged me and said, "Is the mean person gone?" I nodded "Yeah he's gone." she looked around "No toys?" I said "Why don't you go play outside?" she smiled and ran outside to play in the grass.