Part 31-Happy Ending(Final)

Jungkook was at the front of the market that jungsoo was In as she looked at him she was shock to see him she sigh in and walked pass him jungkook turn around and shouted.

Jk: jungsoo wait!

Jungsoo stopped and was trying to hold in her tears, she sigh and realized she had missed jungkook alot after their break up she shallow and turn to face jungkook.

J: what jungkook? What do you want?
Jk: im-im....
J: im only back because my uncle passed away and I have moved back with my aunt so there happy? I told you why I'm back but that doesn't mean I want to see you again, I still hate you.

Jungsoo walked away saying that and she let out her tears, jungkook sigh and walked in the store. Jungsoo got home and her aunt looked at her as she dropped them down and started to cry out, her aunt was confused and she went to jungsoo.

A: sweetie whats wrong?
J: i*crying* I bumped*crying* into my ex....*crying*
A: oh honey.

She hugged her.

J: I don't know what to do*crying* I don't want to see him but*crying* I do!
A: its okay...you can go see him, you can still see him but...he didn't mean to hurt you, he hurt you because maybe he was tired..he got tired at work and maybe did what he did to make you mad and break up with him but I bet he felt the same, you didn't want to lose him and he probably doesn't want lose you too.

Jungsoo gasped and looked at the aunt.

A: you may not have your uncle here, but you still have my brother and me here for you we will always love you and take care of you and whatever you need we are always here. So if you want to go to jungkook your ex that you told me about on the phone he'll always be there for you.

Jungsoo sob looking at her aunt.

A: look when me and my husband almost divorced when I found out he cheated on me I was so mad at him like how you were mad at jungkook but....I didn't want him to go so I ran back to him and give him another chance and there he was giving me another chance and making me the woman I am now. He may be gone bow but I can still feel him.

Her aunt smiled, jungsoo widened her eyes and all memories of her and jungkook pop out of her mind

J: oh my god...

She whisper and then she ran out her aunt smiles, jungsoo went looking for jungkook she pant alot and then she stopped at a tree and hold her stomach she was so tired and as she was about to ran again she saw jungkook sitting on a bench smoking like his old self she stood up straight and walked to him, she went up to him and put her hand on the back of his long hair, jungkook was shock and turn around to see who was touching his hair and he widened his eyes to see a crying jungsoo infront of him.

J: i-i-i want you to listen to me...*sob* I'm sorry that I got mad at you I'm sorry for saying all the things I say to you back at your place...*sob* I don't know what's gotten to me but all I know is that it a hurt because you cheated on me. But! *sob* when I left and went back to the states I missed you all day and night....*sob*

Jungkook stood up and looked at her.

J: I know you hate me for walking out like that but I'm back and trying to move on and make a new life but I can't because I missed all the things we did together, I told all my friends and family about you and they all loved you because you love me and *crying* and I just want you back *crying*

Jungkook went to her slowly.

J: i-i-i *crying*

Jungkook caressed her cheek she looked at him and he smiles alittle.