part 2-aunties love story

Jungsoo got ready for her first day and she was so ready for her school year finally being a grade 12 is so exciting because she'll be done and get to do adult things that she always wish to do with her family and friends that are there with her in school, she sigh when she was done doing her hair she looked at her makeup table and grab a picture Frame of her, her sister and parents.

J: well mom and dad I'm going to be a senior now, you guys only pass when I was only in middle school.

Jungsoo sob.

J: I miss you guys so much, but auntie and uncle is watching us. I wish you guys could of been at sisters wedding when she got married, but at least I've have changed alot it's because of you mom I got my looks from you and I can't believe im this pretty, I never wanted to he this pretty as you. I wish I got dad's look but I got dad's eyes, and jinyu got his looks.
A: jungsoo you ready?!

Jungsoo heard her aunt call for her from downstairs and she put the picture down, grab her school bag and went downstairs.

J: im ready auntie.

Jungsoo is not driving herself to school her aunt is even when she wants to she doesn't want to.

A: are you sure you don't want to drive to school?
J: no because I've have to get gas and get my car fixed after visiting sister in Busan.
A: that tiny accident?
J: yeah it had been hit to.
A: I see, well then I'll give you money and you can fix it.
J: but auntie.
A: no buts me and your uncle loves you and your sister so we promise your parents to watch over you guys carefully.
J: okay.
A: especially my sister okay.
J: okay.
A: ill lead you the money when you come back
J: okay thank you.

Jungsoo tear up and hug her aunt and later they drove to the school, while on the road jungsoo looked at her aunt happily, she notice.

A: what is it? You got something to asked?
J: yeah.
A: what is it? Your school is a couples block away asked me away.
J: your only 33 right auntie?
A: yes. Why?
J; how you met uncle?
A: my husband? Oh man sweetie ot was when I was 15 and he was 17 so yeah I'm young af.
J: did he like you or you like him?
A: well haha. I liked him, he was on his locker with one of his friends and I saw him, he was really good looking. During lunch he came to me unexpectedly and hand me a strawberry drink.
J: isn't strawberry your favorite drink?
A: it is but I don't know how he knew that.

Flashback: 30yrs ago.
Jungsoos aunt name was cho yeonie she was beautiful, had long brown hair and brown eyes she was 15years old when she met her husband name chang donghyun who was 17yrs old, had a thin  curtains haircut, as donghyun was by his locker taking out books out and yeonie walked by him and there saw how handsome he was, during lunch yeonie was with her friends and donghyun came to their table and hand her a strawberry drink. She looked at him.

D: I had a extra one.

He walked away her and her friends laughed
End

J: I see, but how you confess to him?
A: well haha this is embarrassing to talk about.
J: why?
A: because just thinking about it, it's embarrassing that's why.
J: but it's not.
A: well we are in our middle age now and it's embarrassing for me to think about it.
J: tell me auntie.
A: okay well...

Flashback:
It was a festival at her school and all her friends went with her they enjoyed the games, the food etc and now it was time for the fireworks as yeonie went inside the school by herself to use the bathroom donghyun had followed her because everyone was outside behind the school ready for the fireworks. She came out of the bathroom.

Y: *gasp* oh my god.
D: sorry.
Y: you scared me, what you want?
D: sorry um...can I talk to you?
Y: sure.

They went inside the nurse office yeonie sat on the bed and looked at him.

Y: so what Is it?
D: why you keep avoiding me?
Y: huh? What you mean?
D: after we became friends and after everything happened you keep avoiding me?
Y: because you told me you don't want to see me anymore, and say that you don't want to be my friend anymore that's why I am like this. Snice I am only 15 and you don't want kids as your friend.

Donghyun growl flip his hair.

Y: im doing this because I'm  Frustrated and stress, I don't want to hold you back, and I don't want to hold back my feelings.
D: what?

Yeonie tear up and sob.

Y: I like you okay donghyun! Hate me all you want, I may be 15 but my feelings for you are real! I Wanted to tell you my feelings for a long time after becoming friends with you, I don't know how you knew I like strawberry milk but I did, and I thought you liked me when you hand me that drink but no-

As yeonie look up at him donghyun had cut her off with a kiss she gasp and the fireworks went off they broke the kiss and yeonie froze up in shock donghyun looked at her as both his hands was in-between her and he was kneel down she blushed.

Y: w-wh-what just happen?
D: I hand you that drink because one of your friends told me you liked it but couldn't buy it for yourself and I end up getting it.
Y: o-oh...
D; look yeonie, I didn't hate you because you were 15 and I'm 17 but age doesn't matter, I never hated you it's just I got mad that same day because I got into a fight with my friends so I let that anger out on you too, and so you ended our friendship.

He heard yeonie chuckled.

D; what?
Y; nothing your just so cute when you are confused.

He scoffed and yeonie put both her plams on his cheeks.

Y; your right, age doesn't matter it's not like my parents or sister well care.

She peck his lips, he scoffed then smirk and kissed her again this time yeonie kiss back he stood up, yeonie wrap her hands around him and he lay her down pushing all his weight on hers not breaking the kiss and so the colorful fireworks are going off as donghyun undid yeonies bow from her uniform.
End

J: did you guys do it?
A: what? No. Haha no I lost it to him when I turn 18 and he was 20.
J: oooooh
A: yeah. Then later as I was in college and he was at a different University somehow he visited me and proposed after 3yrs of dating.
J: awwwwww auntie.

She hugged her.

A: hey I'm driving here, oh look we're here.

She let go and looked at her school ever since freshman year.

A: you okay?
J: its been so long.
A: it has. You can do this, I gotta pick up your uncle.
J: why?
A: gosh he forgot his lunch at home.
J: oh.
A: yeah, good luck sweetheart.

She kiss jungsoos cheek and she smiled and walk out of the car, her aunt drove to her husband's work place and later they drove to the house. They both were in the house yeonie went to get his lunch box.

Y: alright here it is.

As she turn donghyun kissed her she kiss back.

Y: well what was that for?
D: oh you know, we can't do love making when jungsoo is here.
Y; well true and also we are in our middle age now.
D: well it doesn't stop us we are still young tho.

Yeonie chuckled.

Y: you gotta get to work and I well be late.
D: who cares, come here.

He pull her close and kiss yeonie deeply in the kitchen she kissed back and donghyun made her jump she gasp and chuckled.

D: you still got that soft skin tho.
Y: hahaha well I'm not that old.
D: and same here, lets do it upstairs.

Yeonie laughed and they both went upstairs and continued their sexual  Activity.