part 13-The Past

Jungkook was driving home but he didn't go all the way home he went straight to a quite place and started to speed race around the street, it was getting dark so there wasn't that many cars around nor driving in that area. Jungkook hit his wheel and started going faster, his car is a Ford Mustang color black. Jungkook race the road put of anger and thought about his past as he stopped the car.

19yrs ago:
Jungkook was only 15 when he started driving and dating his girlfriend that he loved dearly her name is Ha-ni she was a beautiful and sweet girl. Hani grew up with 5 siblings and her parents who were wealthy worked at a fashion company,  her older sister was married to a docter, her second eldest brother married a pilot, her middle sibling who was another son married a veteran, and the 2 youngest who were both girls were in high school at the time. Jungkook asked Hani out when it was prom she agree to go with him and that's how they started to date, lost his first kiss to and his first time doing it with her too, both their family approved their dating life because they loved them and wanted the best for them, until one day on their 1st anniversary Hani asked jungkook...

H: hey jungkook!
Jk: yeah babe?
H: can we go on a drive?
Jk: sure! Should I bring jimin along?
H: no just us two!
Jk: okay then.
H: yay!

She kisses him and they walked to his car which was park infront of the school, jungkook was in his old high school before he transferred and this was when jungkook found love for the first time ever. They both got in the car and drove away.

Jk: its like 7pm you should your parents well let you stay up this late?
H: its fine.
Jk: alright. Where do you want to go?
H: let's go eat first.
Jk: okay.
H: then we'll go to where I want to see you race this car.
Jk: okay...

Jungkook and Hani did have their ups and downs with their relationship but they managed to stay together, sometimes they almost broke up but jungkook beg her to come back and she did so jungkook is trying his best to keep this relationship strong. So as they ate at the 7/11 they went on their drive.

Jk: now where do you want to go?
H: let's go to that olace where you took me on our first date.
Jk: the tunnel with those lights?
H: yeah! I love those lights it looks like a galaxy!
Jk: haha alright.

The tunnel was 2hrs away because it was the largest road in korea(im just writing what I imagined this is not true, to let all my readers know) as they got there jungkook stop.

Jk: let's do this.
H: yeah!!! Haha!
Jk: wanna go fast?
H: no just go 90 speed.
Jk: alright!

He pull his gear shift, and they went full speed to the tunnel and Hani saw the beautiful lights.

H: wooooo!!!!!

Jungkook laughed and Hani was laughing, jungkook looked away for a second and looked at Hani she smiled at him with her beautiful smiled that she show him in the hallway where he first met her, and not knowing that was the last time he saw her smile. Everything became silent and echo(imagine this like those kdrama scene where everything became quite and slient all you can hear is a high pitch sound in them), jungkook saw Hani's face expression changed to terror, sreacm something out pointing at it and thats when he turn and a big light flash before his eyes really close...... and they have impact with a company track, his car was sent flying and roll on the road the car was in pieces and smash in. Before jungkook went to unconscious he looked and saw Hani was bleeding and not moving and that's when he closed his eyes.

A few minutes jungkook was being awoken by doctors vocie and his mom voice crying out his name he could only see blurness and close his eyes again, then he open his eyes unconscious and see that he and Hani was in the surgery room, and jungkook close his eyes again.

After 5hrs in surgery  jungkook finally woke up and he saw his parents crying and there stands jimin in shock.

Jk: mom....?
M: jungkook? Oh my god my baby! *crying*

She hugged him crying jungkook was confused and he remembered Hani he broke his hug with his mom.

Jk: where's hani?!!

He shouted. His dad looked down and his mom cry again, jungkook widened his eyes.

Jk: no....

He took off the needle in his arm and his parents try to stop him because he will open his wound.

D: jungkook stop!
Jk: I have to see her! She's still alive I know it!

Jungkook got off the hospital bed and he tumble holding his wound.

M: jungkook stop!

Jungkook annoyed her and open the hospital door, jimin just follow him telling his parents not to go after him but he will. Jungkook looked at the room and saw her parents he smiled and as he slam the door open they looked at him in tears, he shook his head.

Jk: no....

He tumble to her bed and slowly open the white sheet and there sees Hani, he widened his eyes. Her mom brush out crying and started to hit him.

Hani M: it's your fault she's dead!! Ahhh!!! How could you take my baby away! You monster!!!! Ahhh!

She fell on the floor.

Jk: when?.....
Hani D: she die 2mins ago, the doctor just call out her time of death.

Her mom cried louder, jungkook tears dropped.

Hani M: if she didn't go on that drive with you! She wouldn't have die like this!!!! You took her away!!!

Jungkook fell down and burst out crying too. After her death. Hanis parents and siblings hated jungkook for killing her they blame it on him, they wouldn't let him go to her funeral, wouldn't forgive him for what he did. And so after her funeral thats when jungkook decided to become the bad guy, he didn't believe in love no more, he didn't love his parents anymore and he distance himself from jimin. Jungkook started drinking at age 16 and started smoking, bully his classmates in his school got expelled, started to steal things, ended up in prison, got Bill out from his dad, hang out with the bad kids when he got back to school, gotten tattoos, gotten pricings and gotten in trouble alot in school.

And so that's when jungkooks parents decided to move away and transfer him to the school in Seoul where he got popular and met jimin again and didnt believe in love anymore and that's when he met jungsoo.

End.

Jungkook had cry remembering the past he hit his wheel hard and wip away his tears.

Jk: don't ever bring her up jimin.

He was mad and drove straight to jimins place, he pound on the door and jimin opens the door and there they stare at each other tensely.