part 7-Bully Fight

It was after school and all students have gone home but some have stay for clubs and meetings and so Mai left with her boyfriend snice they made up and mimi left cause her parents came to pick her up and as for jungsoo she was getting ready to leave she put down her outdoor shoes and as she was about to put her feet in someone grab her by the hair.

J: ah- ahhhhh!

She backup as they pull her from behind and slam her on the lockers she grunt.

J; ah....what the hell!

She gasp and noticed it was the girls glaring at her from before.

J: w-what you guys want?
G1: oh I guess you don't know.
J: no I don't, whats going on?
G2: yah stop hanging with jungkook.
J: what?

She looked as they shove a picture in her face she widened her eyes and saw it was her getting inside jungkooks car.

J: yah that was-
G3: why do you think we are doing this?
G1: jungkook is ours.
G2: we get it that your trying to show your cutess and kindness to him but you can't win him.
J: I-im not...its not what it looks like.
G1: stop lying I saw. You just wanted to get his attention.
J: no i-
G3: shut up!

She slapped jungsoo, she pant.

G1: you just want to show off because your pretty.
J: i- ah!

One of them kicked her stomach she cough as she fell on the floor, they giggled.

G2: aww can't fight back?
J: look im- ahhhh!

One of the other girl have pull her hair up to look at them.

G1: clam down...we are just starting.

Jungsoo tear up, she's never been bully before they saw her tears fall.

G1: aww are you crying now? Don't worry we will take this nice and slow.

She pull out a boxcutter jungsoo shake and she let her go jungsoo fall and as she was about to ran away they grab her by the hair and pull her down.

J: noo!! Ahh!
G2: stay still!
G1: yah hold her!
G3: I bet If we cut you alittle jungkook will not come near you anymore.
J: noooo!

She try to fight back but they have hold her down the girl with the box cutter was on top of her and was holding her face again she smirks.

G1: now be a good girl...

Jungsoo sreacm and as she got the boxcutter close to her cheek the other girls got kick.

Both: ah!
G1: wha-

As she saw her friends on the floor a hand hold her wrist she gasp as she Saw jungkook and jimin.

G1: oh my god...
Jk: what you think you're doing?

Jungkook tighten his grip on her wrist and pull her arm up to get off jungsoo, she stood up panting looking at jimin and jungkook. He made her face him and jimin went to help jungsoo up as she hold her stomach from the hard kick.

Jm: are you okay?
J: um...y-yeah...
Jk: you want to get reported? You want to get kick out of this school?
G1: i-i-i-jungkook i-

She started to shatter as she saw jungkook cold glare her.

Jk: what? You what?
G1: its just.....that i-i-i-i like you jungkook! And I want you to notice me...that's why I'm doing this...for you.

Jungkook scoff.

Jk: you think I'll like you for doing this to one of my classmates? No. Because that's so stupid, I get it that I'm popular and all in this school but I'll never notice you, ha. Never you understand?
G1: y-yes....
Jk: good now get out of my face.