part 10-Being friends with Jimin

After a few days of missing out on school and fighting with her sister  jungsoo is finally going back to school after getting bully and kicked by she us finally healed, jungsoo took her car to school and later she made it to school and as she got out she gasp as a loud car drive behind her and then all the girls started to fangirl, jungsoo looked and it was jungkook she just glare and jimin was already in school. Jungkook flip his hair and smirk at all the girls, jimin walked next to her.

Jm: he's literally driving everyone crazy.

She gasp and jumped.

Jm: oh sorry did I scare you?
J: um I didn't expect you to be standing here, you startled me.
Jm: sorry.
J: but yeah jungkook is getting all the attention.
Jm: eh. We get use to it.

Jungsoo chuckled alittle.

Jm: do you mind if we hang out during lunch? Just you and me alone on the rooftop
J: oh, um I don't mind at all.

He bend over to meet jungsoos height she looked at him and he smiled.

Jm: good.

He pat her head she blushed and she feels her heart pounding, she gasp and slept herself.

Jungsoo pov: get it together, we don't like him.

Later they went to class and as jungsoo enter her class A-36 she saw that jungkook and jimin was already there she sigh.

J: damn it I should of come in first why they have to make it first before me

She slowly walked towards them and sat down between them cause that was how it was from the start the class finally started and as it was over jungsoo was tired she sigh and then felt someone kick her desk she looked up and it was jungkook he smirk and walked away.

J: tch, that guy.
Jm: you ready for lunch?
J: hm? Yeah.

She got up with jimin and they walked to the rooftop and then jungkook saw he just smirk and walked away. Jimin and jungsoo saw down eating.

J: what happen between you and jungkook?
Jm: what you mean?
J: well you guys were friends snice childhood and stopped, now just fighting and all.
Jm: oh well....he made one of our girl friends scared of him and she stopped hanging out with us one day and that one day turn to many years.
J: oh
Jm: she was the only girl that was our friend when we were little. I blame it on jungkook alot and so our friendship stopped and we started to hang out with other people and as for jungkook he hang out with the wrong people.
J: what you mean?
Jm: he hang with bad students that's how he started smoking at a young age.
J: oh.

Jungsoo was looking down at her food and then.

Jk: why you trying to expose me to her huh?

Jungsoo gasp and they look at the door of the roof and there stands jungkook, jimin sigh and slam his food down jungsoo jumped.

Jm: im being her friend.
Jk: Being her friend? Your just exposing my personal life to her?
Jm: its not even that personal.
Jk: still. It's only between me and you, how dare you tell her?
Jm: nothings between us jungkook we both aren't friends anymore.

Jimin was walking to jungkook, jungsoo stood up and looked at them.

Jk: your a really pain in the butt.
Jm: and what you gotta do about it?
Jk: ill show you what I'm gotta do to that stupid mouth of yours.
J: STOP!

Jungsoo went between them and push them away from each other they looked at her.

J: please stop. Just stop...
Jk: why?

Jungsoo looked up at jungkook and he pull her close to him she gasp.

Jm: yah!

Jimin grab her and pull her close to him she gasp again. Jungkook just smirk.

Jk: well aren't you in love jimin.

Jungkook walked away and jungoo just looked at jungkook.

Jm: you okay?
J: yeah.

Jungsoo back away from jimin and then the school bell ring.

J: we should get going.
Jm: yeah let me walk you.

She nodded and they walked to class. Later it was after school and jungsoo walked to her car and saw that jungkook was in his car already looking at her she gasp and went to his widow car, he roll down the widow.

J: what the hell jungkook?
Jk: what?
J: don't stare at me in your car like that.
Jk: haha I was just teasing you jungsoo..
J: its not funny.
Jk: okay fine sorry..

Jungkook just smirk and looked at her.

Jk: ill see you tomorrow.

He winked at her she blush and he drove away she then saw jimin and waved goodbye to him he waved back and she got in her car and drove away, later she got home and got dress.

Clothes

After getting dress jungsoo went back out to go eat at a restaurant snice her auntie and uncle are not home she was at the restaurant and order some food as she was eating in the corner of her eye she saw jungkook she almost choke on her food and ...

After getting dress jungsoo went back out to go eat at a restaurant snice her auntie and uncle are not home she was at the restaurant and order some food as she was eating in the corner of her eye she saw jungkook she almost choke on her food and he saw her and walked up to her, jungkook was with some if his friends he stopped at her table.

Jk: well look who's here.
J: I didn't see you.
Jk: I just got here.
J: right.

Jungsoo already finished her food and she got up.

Jk: leaving already?
J: yeah. See you

She paid them and walked out of the restaurant as she was about to leave jungkook grab her arm she turn around and saw the worries in his eyes.

J: jungkook wh-
Jk: im sorry about what happen at school today in the rooftop. I didn't mean to pull you closer to me to get away from jimin but....I don't know what's got into me.
J: jungkook...
Jk: its just that, jimin never told anyone about my past with him and exposing me like that to you, but I just want to day everything you heard from him is true, I was a bad person.

Jungsoo Couldn't believe that the boy who is popular is apologizing to her about a small thing that has happen, jungsoo sigh.

J: its no big deal, things happen for a reason

Jungsoo smiles at him and he blushed, jungkook let her arm go and cover his face

Jk: r-right things happen, so imma go .

Jungkook turn and walk back to the restaurant, jungsoo giggle alitte because she saw his red face. Jungkook went inside the restaurant and clam down

Jungkook pov: why did she have time smile like that? She's just my friend.

Jungsoo drove back home and was just chilling looking at her aunties place she smiles.

J: its very warm out here.

Jungsoo sigh and lay down on her car hood and look at the sky and her smile fade away.

J: how did I grow up without my parents?

She remembers her aunt and uncle rising her and jinyu she got up and saw her parents faces in the sky she reach up and a tear drop.

J: where are you guys? I miss you guys so much.

She went back inside the house and ate dinner and later went to sleep.