part 19-Back In Korea

That day came along when jungsoo can finally take her vacation jungsoo was packing her things on the Sunday morning ready to leave at night to the LA airport jungsoo was really happy to be leaving and finally having a free time all to herself, after she was done packing she decided to meet up with Luke and Emma her coworkers at the hospital they all hang out together and then later jungsoo went home after sunset and she was now just chilling at home til her aunt and uncle come home and soon later they did and went to sat down on the couch with her.

A: you only have like 4hrs to leave and your still Here
J: yeah I just wanted to hang out with friends.
U: I know we say our project here well end in a couple of months but it ended up being 6yrs.
J: its okay uncle, I do miss Korea but I know I'll miss LA too and all the people here.
A: I promise we will be going back to Korea once it's done officially.
J: I know.
U: we do miss your sister and her baby and I miss Korea alot, over there Is just something then here.
J: I know.
A: we will miss you jungsoo 3 months will not make it faster.

Jungsoo laughed.

J: we'll see each other again auntie. Look at the time, time for me to go to the airport
A: okay will see you later sweetie.
J: you guys too.

Jungsoo hugged them and later went to get her bag and suit case and then took a taxi to the airport and after waiting for 3hrs she finally went to her plane and it took off after waiting for 3hrs for take off. Later jungsoo work up to seeing Korea below her she gasp.

Jungsoo pov: im here.

She smiles and later they landed and jungsoo got off, got her things and walk out of the Korea airport and smell the beautiful scent of Korea.

J: oh Korea I missed you!!!

She smiles.

Outfit

She happily got into a taxi and went to a hotel and got a room after putting her things away in the room jungsoo decides to visit her sister jinyu, jungsoo went to rent a car for few days for her to use and they let her and so she drove all the wa...

She happily got into a taxi and went to a hotel and got a room after putting her things away in the room jungsoo decides to visit her sister jinyu, jungsoo went to rent a car for few days for her to use and they let her and so she drove all the way to Busan to see her sister. She knock on the door and her sister open the door and she sreacm.

Ji: oh my god jungsoo!!!!
J: jinyu!!!!

They were jumping up and down and hugged.

Ji: I can't believe your here?!
J: yeah! Hahaha.
Ji: omg my little sister is back in korea.
J: for 3 months.
Ji: your boss let you take the much time off?
J: yeah and so I came to surprise without telling yall.
Ji: im so happy.
J: now where's my necie?
Ji: inside.

Jungsoo walked in and saw 5yr old kuyong her necie.

J: my god she's so big now, the last time I saw her as a baby was when I was a junior in high school.
Ji: yep. She's big now.
J: wow..hi kuyong it's your auntie.
Ji: kuyong say hi.
K: hello.
Ji: omg your so cuteeeeee...where's brother in law?
Ji: are work.
J: I see. Tell him I say hi.
Ji: your not staying?
J: no, I'm staying in Seoul but I'll surely come visit again.
Ji: ooh okay.

She smiles.

Ji: oh right, sis read her shirt.
J: let's see, stand up kuyong.

She stood kuyong up and read the shirt.

J: im...going to be...a big sister.*gasp!* shut up jinyu!
Ji: yeah.
J: your lying!
Ji: no look.

Jungsoo look and jinyu move to her side and her baby bump was showing jungsoo gasp more.

J: when was this?
Ji: 3 months ago.
J: your three months now?
Ji: yeah.
J: omg jinyu.

She hugged her sister again.

J: does auntie and uncle know?
Ji: yeah I told them to hide it from you until I had the chance but surely I did today.
J; awwww

Jungsoo stay there doe awhile and she drove back to Seoul and later went to visit Mai her friend, jungsoo stopped infront of her house and smiled.

J: im back Mai

She smiled and got out of the car and knocked on her door, Mai  open the door and gasp.

M: omg jungsoo!!!!
J: mai! Hahaha.

They hugged and then mai show her finger jungsoo gasp

J: you finally gotten married to seojun?
M: yeah! 4yrs ago.
J: wow.
M: did you visit mimi yet?
J: I haven't.
M: she'll be so excited to see you.
J: I know.
M: she's a mom
J; really?
M: yeah. Wait you didn't know?
J: no because I was so busy with work and school I didn't have time to look at my social media much.
M: oh I see but she is.
J: so she's married?
M: was.
J: what?
M: mimis husband passed away.
J: oh my god.
M: mimis child Biologic father die due to a car accident and now she has a new boyfriend.
J: I see.
M: yeah and that'll be her second child, she's pregnant with her new boyfriends baby.
J: oh.
M: but at least she's happy with him, and her baby loves him.
J: im glad.

She stayed with Mai for a bit and talked to her about her life and everything and later she went to mimis place and sigh.

J: I hope she is happy

Jungsoo walked over and knock on the door and it opens with pregnant mimi she widened her eyes.

Mi: jungsoo.
J: hey mimi.

She looked down and there saw her daughter.

J: this must be your ex husbands daughter.
Mi: yeah.

Mimi cry and jungsoo hugged her.

J: your doing great mimi.
Mi: yeah....

Jungsoo smiled and was invited in.

J: where's the baby's father?
Mi: at work.
J: I see.
Mi: how long you'll going to be here?
J; for 3 months.
Mi: that's good. So....have you heard from jimin?
J: no because I found out the truth about what he did.
Mi: oh.
J: yeah.
Mi: and what about....jungkook?
J: I never heard from him after his graduation.
Mi: he broke up with yona after the graduation.
J: oh.
Mi: yeah after that we don't know what he's doing now.
J: I see.

Jungsoo stay with mimi longer and ate dinner with her and her daughter.

J: wow my two friends are married now and I'm here still single as ever being 22.
Mi: at least your mature, have a career and loving people around you.
J: true.

They both smiled and later during sundown jungsoo went back to her hotel to get ready for bed and so she went to bed and was happy to see her friends again.

Jungsoo pov: starting tomorrow I'm going to eat all the food here and go wherever.