part 5-weekend

It was the weekend Jungsoo work up she grunt and got up  she looked around and didn't hear her aunt or uncle she was confused and then call them, her aunt yeonie was sitting on donghyuns lap with her sexy sleeping clothes, and donghyun had his hands on her hips and they were making out in bed early in the morning fully clothed it turns out when they both went on their business trip they were doing it in their hotel room before they went to work.

Y: mm...hold up

She had broke the kiss and reach for her phone.

Y: hello sweetie?

Doughyun was sucking and kissing her neck she giggled alittle and jungsoo was still on the phone.

J: when are you guys coming home?
Y: oh sweetie, not that soon your uncle and I well be back maybe 3 or 4 days.
J: ok.
Y: are you going to be okay by yourself?
J: yeah I'll be fine.
Y: okay, make sure to eat and not get sick.
J: I won't, I miss you guys.

Yeonie was shock because this wasn't their first time away from jungsoo and this is the first time jungsoo say that to her aunt ever snice her sister got married, she looked at donghyun and he was confused she tear up alittle.

D: whats wrong?

He whisper she smile.

Y: yeah we miss you too.
J: be home soon.
Y: we well sweetie.

They hang up, yeonie looked at donghyun again.

D: ah is she missing us?
Y: yeah. She's like a baby again, just like when I met her when she was 2.

Donghyun hugged her and jungsoo was now getting ready to head out to get her car, she looker at herself in the mirror and nodded.

J: alright.

Outfit

She smiled and later she got outside and as she started walking she call for a taxi and later that taxi came and took her to the auto shop, 40mins later jungsoo made it and saw her car

J: oh, here's the money.
G: thanks your car is ready to go.
J: finally thank you.
G: no problem.

She bow at the man and took her keys and then test out her car and it drove perfectly she smiles and went to the mall with it, she was hoping around store to store and then she made a turn and there she sees jungkook she gasp and he made eye contact with her she was mad that she met him again, she ran off.

Jk; yah!

She ran and turn to a wall and was panting.

J: I lost him good.

She turn again and there stands jimin she she gasp and he smiled.

Jm: what you doing here?
J: your not with jungkook right?
Jm: um no I came with my friends.
J: okay good. Jungkook can't know I'm here.
Jm: okay...
J: thanks.

She pat his arm and walked pass him to avoid seeing jungkook after all that encountered jungsoo finally went home around 5 she got home with all her mall bags and drop them at the front door as she got in.

J: ah!

As she put her bags down and had trip and fell on her face hurting her knee.

J: ooowwww!

She cry and got up.

J: damn it!

She kicked it and rubbed her knee.

J; that hurts so much.

She got up and went to put her bags in her room and lay down on her bed.

J; I miss you bed.

Then she got a ring on her phone she looked and it was from her friend Mai, she sgin and answer the phone.

J: hello Mai? Why you crying? What happen? Where are you? Here?!.

She hang up and ran downstairs back to the front door and there she was Mai crying infront of her house.

J: what happen?
M: jungsooooo *crying*

She cry like a baby hugging her jungsoo was confused.

M: im so sadd
J: wha-come inside.

She give her water.

M: ur aunt and uncle not home? *sob*
J; no, their on a business trip won't be back for 3 or 4 days.
M: I see.
J: so tell me, what happen?
M: my boyfriend.....
J: omg, seonjun what he did now?
M: he brokeup with me.
J: what?! Why?!
M: he say he's tired of me already...
J: you guys have been dating for 3yrs snice freshman year.
M: I know but...today he told me he wanted a breakup.
J: so are you guys like....over over now?
M: yeah...it's officially over..*crying*
J: im gotta beat his ass tomorrow at school.
M: thays what mimi says....
J; because we'll your true friends

Jungsoo hugged her again.

M: why were you not home before?
J: what?
M: I came by and you were not home.
J: oh I was at the mall doing alittle shopping snice my car got fix.
M: oh really? Thats good.
J: yeah.
M: well I'll be going now.
J; okay..
M: bye and thank you.
J: no worries.

Mai left her house and jungsoo put some cream on her   Bruce from the fall she was making a pain face.

J: darn. But....

She was thinking of seeing jungkook at the mall looking all dress up, black sweater, black hoodie and black sweatpants with black timberlakes she sigh.

J: good thing he didn't follow me when I ran off.

Jungsoo got ready to go to bed after eating dinner and lay on her bed with her phone scrolling through her social media and then a friend suggested pop up she click it and out pops jungkooks profile she gasp.

J: why is he suggested as my friend?

She roll her eyes and turn of her phone and went to bed.

Jungsoo pov: there's no way I'm being jungkooks friend like mimi say.

She scoff and close her eyes. Next morning jungsoo got ready to go to school she went to her car and drove to school as she made it to school jungkook saw her same with jimin, she looked around and there sees mais ex boyfriend seonjun she growl and walked towards him.

J: hey seonjun!

Mimi and Mai looked.

Mi: oh no.
M: she wasn't kidding.
Mi: what?

Jungsoo push and slam seonjun on the lockers and pin him there with her arm on his neck he choked alittle.

Mi: what is she doing?
M: I went to jungsoo crying too and she say she was gotta kill him and I thought it was a joke.
Mi: well doesn't look like it.

They ran to her.

Mi: yah stop!
J: why you break up with Mai! Are you creazy! Let me go.
M: stop come on.
J: ugh!

Jungsoo let go of him and he was holding his neck coughing.

J: don't come near Mai again!

Jungkook smirk as he saw all that and jimin was shock but he smiled, and a group of 3 girls smirk looking at jungsoo and one of them was the girl who took a pic of her getting into jungkooks car 2 days ago, she had show her friends the pic.

G2: ladies we are going to have some fun today.