part 18-My New Life

6yrs later:

Jungsoo was running in a busy road and she was running late to work as she got to the place she ran all the way the locker room and got change to her Gown and put up her pigtails she pant one last time and then she walked out all her employees greeted her.

E1: sup jungsoo!
J: hey Luke!
E2: hey Dr. Choi!
J: hey Emma!

Jungsoo became a doctor she major being a doctor when she got into the university of LA when she finished her senior year in the university and went straight to nurse school, jungsoo turn 22 and she made her aunt and uncle proud their company that they are working at for their project is going okay they made about 1 million which Is good, jungsoo is a doctor for the kids and for the elders she was the best doctor out of the others, jungsoo was rewarded 6 times for her best work etc. Jungsoo grab papers from the office and then luke came in.

L: hey doctor.
J: what you want Luke?
L: well boss wants to see you.
J: okkk.

Jungsoo got up and went to the boss office.

J: yes boss?
B: oh dr. Choi you are late.
J: I know but I made it on time.
B: you did, and I just wanted to tell you great Job on the last surgery you did.
J: thank you.
B: oh yes I call you here because you need a vacation.
J: really?
B: yes.
J: when?
B: starting next week, you won't be back for 3 months.
J: omg really?!
B: yes. It's just that you have been working really hard snice you started working here for 3yrs snice you were 20.
J: yes.
B: and I want you to have a break.
J: omg thank you

Jungsoo went and hug her boss then later dismiss herself and told all her Co workers.

L: we won't be seeing you for 3 months.
J: yes.
E: omg I'm so happy for you Dr. Choi.
J: thank you. I'll miss you guys.
L: where you gotta be going?
J: maybe Korea, my hometown.
E: wow.
J: all by myself,.
E: what you gotta be doing over there?
J: visit my sister who have given birth with my necie 5yrs ago haha! And some of my high school friends I miss dearly.
E: awwww
J: we'll see each other again after 3 months
E: yes.
J: but after my aunt and uncle are done with their project, we'll be moving back to Korea. I just don't know when tho.
L: oh well that's sad.
J: yeah I really live LA it's just that it'd to hot here.
E: ture.

They all started laughing.

J: well let's get back to work.

They all started looking after their patients and later it was night time ans jungsoo was getting ready to go home she sigh and was so tired she walk out of the hospital finally and locked up and went to take a bis home snice it wasn't safe to walk home alone at night. Jungsoo finally got home and made some noodles to eat without waking up her aunt and uncle who was sleeping upstairs. After eating she got changed to her comfy clothes and went to bed. Next morning jungsoo got ready for work and left snice she doesn't buy a car when she moved there she only took a bus to school and work, later she finally made it on time this time and finally just got to work when she step in later it was lunch time and then one of the guys who she didn't like Sat down on her table jungsoo glare.

E: why are you looking at me like that Dr. Choi?
J: what do you want Mark?
M: on Nothing I just want to know when will you start accepting my feelings?
J: I don't like you Mark, don't you understand?
E: yeah mark.

Emma step in.

E: she doesn't like you why don't you understand that?
M: oh I do. I was just asking.

Mark smirk and took his food and left the table Luke came over angrily and annoyed.

L: good he's so annoying..
E: why's he so annoying.
J: he just doesn't get it.
E: your right.
L: but don't you have someone you like already Dr. Choi?

Jungsoo smile alittle as she grab her food and look at Luke.

J: I do....but I don't think he likes me anymore.

Emma and Luke was sad that she say that.

Jungsoo pov: I wonder if he still remember our good time together.

After lunch jungsoo was in her office doing work and was just stress.

J: God I really do need the vacation, work is to stress.

Jungsoo just drank coffee and continued her work, then she got a call from her aunt she picked up.

J: hello auntie?
A: your still in the states?
J: yeah why?
A: oh i thought you already left back to Korea.
J: no not till next week.
A: oh the when your off can you go pick up some food for us.
J: sure.
A: thanks sweetie.

They hang up and jungsoo just put her head down on the desk and fell asleep, about 10mins later she had worked back up and started to work again. After work she finally got off ans went straight to the market to buy food as she got out of the market she looked at the corner and there saw people smoking and that immediately made her think of jungkook smoking on that night, she annoyed them and walked away. As she got home she made food and ate some and left the rest for her fam when they get home later, jungsoo went to to get ready for bed. As a few days pass jungsoo was on her weekend and it was getting close for her to leave jungsoo was getting dress to go to dinner with one of her Co workers Emma.

Dress

Jungsoo smile and was leaving the house and finally met up with Emma they were in a restaurant

J: so why you wanted to meet up?
E: oh yeah, you know Luke?
J: yeah he worked her before I joined the team.
E: yeah..
J: what about him?
E: um uh....well..he um he kinda kiss me.
J: what?! Did he ask you out?
E: no. No Nothing like that.
J: was it a accident kiss?
E: well yeah....let me tell you real quickly..

Last weekend:
Emma was staying late for work and then luke came in because he was waiting for her.

E: hey Luke.
L: hey.
E: whats up?
L: oh I was waiting for you.
E: thats sweet.

Emma smile and continued working hard, as luke was trying to help.

E: no I got it luke.
L: just let me help.
E: no I really do got it.

And thats when luke trip on something and fell forward and kiss Emma she widened his eyes.

End

J; oh so that's what happen
E: yeah.
J: will then I thought he liked you but I guess wrong.
E: you'll gotta be leaving tomorrow night.
J: yep, I'm gotta be packing and then leave to the airport.
E: you really did work hard on your job.
J: yeah I did.
E: can't wait to see you in 3 months.
J: yep. Imma miss LA.

Emma smiled later they were done eating and so jungsoo went home and was so tired, jungsoo did have blonde highlights on her hair which made her look different but pretty. People at work did liked her but she rejected them alot snice she already likes someone else.