part 11-Witness

It was the next weekend and jungsoo was just chilling at home she was born because her aunt and uncle is at work and she was just at home watching TV and eating snacks, jungsoo just sigh and she thought that she should just go out and have some fun and have vitamins snice it's so sunny outside, so jungsoo went upstairs and got ready to go out as she went downstairs she took the housekeys and walked outside deciding to not take her car today. She was just enjoying the sunlight because mimi and Mai was busy at home doing something and don't have time for her but jungsoo doesn't mind at all.

Clothes

Then she realized it was getting alittle warm so jungsoo got her little purse and went to the market to buy a ice cream snice it was getting hot snice it's spring

Then she realized it was getting alittle warm so jungsoo got her little purse and went to the market to buy a ice cream snice it was getting hot snice it's spring. As she bought her ice cream she walked out of the market and continued her walked later she was just hopping around with her ice cream and she heard talking and grunting, jungsoo was curious what's going on so she turn to the corner where the talking was and poke out her head and gasp seeing some kids from her school besting up....jungkook she turn away.

Jungsoo pov: is that jungkook? No it can't be....why's he always getting into trouble? Omg why am I even looking.

Jungsoo looked again and sees jungkook just smirking.

Jk; why are you even doing this?
G1: get away from my girlfriend jungkook.
Jk: why? Do you know like me being around your girl?
G2: yah. She's already taken.
Jk: I know that. It's her fault for coming to me.

The guy punch his stomach jungkook grunt. Jungsoo looked around for a stick nearby and there she saw a wooden wood and picked it up.

Jungsoo pov: why am I doing this? I will get beat up too. Why am I saving his ass anyways?

Jungsoo quietly walked up to them with the stick she had and as she got close behind one of the guys she shouted.

J: yah! Leave him alone!

They turn and jungkook looked up and widened his eyes, jungsoo gasp as she panick alittle.

G3: who are you?
J: leave jungkook alone.
G4: oooh she's in the same class as jungkook.
G1: really. *scoff*

The guy walked up to her slowly she started walking backwards.

J: yah stop!
G1: and what you gotta do about it?
Jk: yah leave her alone.

Jungsoos back hit the wall and she tighten her grip on the stick as she was scared, the guy smirk.

G1: are you scared? Oh do you want to be my girlfriend, I'll treat you better.
Jk: yah!
G3: shut up!

He punch jungkook again and as the guy was laughing looking and  Distracted jungsoo took a chance and hit the back of his head hard.

G1: ah!!

He fell to the ground, jungkook was shock.

G2: yah are you okay?!
G1: ugh! Get her!

One of them stood up and jungsoo closed her eyes and hit the guys right shoulders he fell to.