part 22-Uncles Health

It was the middle of the night jungsoo and jungkook were sleeping together and jungkook had spoon her and wrap his hands around her body, jungsoos back was facing him they slept soundly and peacefully until her phone ring jungsoo was starting to wake up from her ring tone she growl and grunt then got up ruffling her missing hair and grab her phone and saw that it was 4am she grunt, jungsoo slept with only her underwear and bra while jungkook slept with only his boxers on he moved and didn't hear jungsoo stood up rubbing her eyes and answer her phone.

J: hello?
A: hey sweetie i know it's like there and I'm sorry for calling.
J: auntie? No its okay, whats up?

Her aunt started to break down jungsoo was confused this time she was fully awake

J: auntie what's wrong?
A: its your uncle....

Jungsoo widened her eyes.

J: what you mean? What happen to him?
A: he was making dinner and he fainted.....I call 911 and now he's in a deep coma *crying*
J: why? What happen tell me aunt.
A: jinyu already knows this...but his doctor told me his kidney us failing and that he has cancer!*crying*

Jungsoo gasp and cover her mouth and she started to tear up.

J: auntie! I'm coming now.
A: no don't! Spend your 3 months there and don't come here, he'll be fine I'll give you a update okay?
J: you sure?
A: yeah, I'll keep you updated.
J; okay.

They hang up and jungsoo got out of the bed, put on her oversize shirt and open the bedroom bathroom lights and sob she flip her messy hair and look at herself in the mirror and sob she started to break down. Jungkook turn and as he throw his arm around jungsoo she was not there he stood up his head and saw that jungsoo was In the bathroom crying he got up put on his pants and walked over there rubbing his eyes.

Jk: hey whats wrong?
J: jungkook? Sorry I didn't mean to wake you, go back to bed.

She say while wiping her eyes.

Jk; im not with you, tell me what's wrong.

Jungsoo cry again.

J: my uncle has cancer and I don't know what to do because I'm over here, auntie just call me and just let me know. She say that he fainted and now he's in a coma.
Jk: oh im so sorry.

Jungkook hugged her, she cry and jungkook made her look at him.

Jk; hey, don't worry he's going to be okay..
J: how will I know that? *cry*
Jk: because your aunt will let you know, don't worry....your on vacation and I don't want you sick. I know your aunt is taking care of him right now.

Jungsoo nodded.

Jk: he'll be okay, he's gotta make it, he's a fighter. Now smile for me hm?
J: yeah...

She smiled.

Jk: thats my girl.

Jungkook peck her lips, she looked at him falling in love all over again and down to his lips and pull him in for another kiss, he was shock at her actions but loved it he put his hands on her hips and jungsoo wrapped her arms around his neck then jungsoo walked forward and jungkook walked backwards this time jungsoo was being the dominant one, they fell on the bed and jungsoo was ontop of jungkook not breaking the kiss and was grinding oh him jungkook grab her hips and roll over now he was ontop and he opened her robe to her half naked body and started feeling her, jungsoo liked his touch so she fully taken it off fully and touch his abs he grunt and smirk as he felt her touch as well, jungkook then broke the kiss and looked at her.