part 8-becoming friends

Jungsoo got to her aunts place with her sister and husband she sat down carefully on the couch and sigh jinyu looked at her but looking I mean glaring Jungsoo noticed and roll her eyes.

J: what?
Ji: I can't watch my little sister get bully.
J: well I'm tiny and small and I can't fight.
Ji: well report these girls to the office.
J: I will...I will.
Ji: by the way I wasn't expecting to see my old classmate there.
J: you talking about jungkook?
Ji: yeah. He was like 3yrs younger then me, and I became his friend for a short while in middle school.
J: well why did you stop hanging out with him?
Ji: well I met my husband of course in freshman year that's why.
J: oh.
Ji: yeah so when I dated my hubby around junior year, he found me again and confess to me.
J: and what you say to jungkook?
Ji: I told him I have a boyfriend and I'm sorry, but I only see you as a little brother.
J: I see.
Ji: yep.
J: I think I might have a real big purple bruise. Oof.
Ji: don't go to school tomorrow.
J: what?
Ji: you'll been kick! I can't let that happen again until you heal.
J: fine. It's not a big deal sis.
Ji: it is.
J: okay. I get it, I'll stay home.
Ji; good.

Jinyu got up and her husband was making dinner for them she enter the kitchen and he looked at her.

H: everything okay?
Ji: she wants to go to school after getting bully by the girls eho did this to her.
H: oh.
Ji: so I made her stay home so she can heal a bit.
H: well don't be to harsh oh her your pregnant.
Ji: I know. It's just so stressful seeing my little sis like this after our parents pass.
H: I know, but I know she's a strong girl.
Ji: yeah.

Jinyu smiled and backhugged him he smiles and she kiss his neck.

Ji: I remember you proposing to me.
H: it was on a snowing day.
Ji: on Christmas in Seoul with the big Christmas tree.
H: yep and I got on one knee and ask you to be my wife.
Ji: hehe yep.

She let go and went to sit with jungsoo whi was on the couch watching TV. Next day jungsoo was bored not going to school and her sister babysitting her again just like the old days. Meanwhile back at school jungkook was walking in the hallways with jimin by his side and all the girls fangirly them, and he saw the girls that bully jungsoo yesterday on their locker he smirks and slam the locker shut she jumped.

G1: j-jungkook.
Jk: im sorry but what's your name?
G1: um...min yuyeon.
Jk; *scoff* don't ever hurt that girl again before I expose you to the while school.
Y: i-i wont....
Jk: how do I know you won't?
Y: you won't see me around her anymore I'm sorry.

Jungkook just scoff and walked away jimin just looked at the girls and walked away as well. It was the middle of the day and jungkook had skip class and went behind the school to smoke, jimin peek around and saw he sigh and jungkook saw him jungkook roll his eyes.

Jm: is this why you have been skipping class?
Jk: look it's not like you care, we ain't friends anymore
Jm: well I don't want you to die jungkook.
Jk: I don't care you won't stop me.
Jm: does your parents know?
Jk: no why would they? It's not like I smoke all day.

Jungkook had the  Cigarette on his fingers talking to jimin and he smirk.

Jk: look you can talk all you want but it won't stop me.

Jimin walked up to him and grab his collar glaring at jungkook.

Jm: what happen the last time you smoke huh?
Jk; thats none of your business.
Jm: you almost die remember?
Jk; this is my life not yours jimin!

Jungkook break free and punch jimin, jimin grunt and they both started going at it. The teachers and students saw and the teachers there stopped them, jungkook was on top of jinin punching him and they got him off jimin.

Jk: yah! Stop trying to take care of Me!
Jm: your crazy!
Jk: you shouldn't have bother me!
Jm: you throw the punch first!

All the students were shock that two popular boys in school are fighting each other. Later they were sent to the office and they talked for a hour and they both got to leave, jimin and jungkook flare at each other and walked different ways, jungsoo was going shopping.

Clothes

Jungsoo needed to get some snacks so she doesn't get bored at home at home while jinyu and her brother in law are not home, jungsoo was holding her stomach and went to pay when she got out of the store she saw jungkook she gasp

J: jungkook?

Jungkook stopped and turn to her she gasp seeing his face all purple and bleeding.

J: what happen to you? Shouldn't you he at school?
Jk: f school, everyone there already hates me.
J: *sigh* come here.

Jungsoo went and grab him by the hand and they walked to a nearby park, jungkook sat there waiting for jungsoo later she came back with medicine alcohol and sat next to him.

Jk: what you doing?
J: stop moving.

She got closer to him and started to lat his lip cut.

J: why you got into a fight?
Jk; jimin saw me smoking.
J: does he normally sees you um smoking?
Jk: sometimes and he warns me about it but I don't listen.
J: I see.
Jk: one thing I have to ask.
J: what?
Jm; I thought you hated me..
J: i-i do.
Jk: then why are you being nice to me?
J: I will...Im nice to everyone.
Jk; but I have to ask this.

He grab her hand and got closer to her face she was backing up alittle jungkook smirk.

Jk: I never got your name...
J: its-its Choi jungsoo.
Jk: hm nice name.

He got even more closer she gasp ans push him away and stood up.

J: yah stop coming so close! I'm trying to treat you!

Jungkook burst out laughing jungsoo was confused but blush from  Embarrassment jungkook wipe his tears away and jungsoo realized.

Jungsoo pov: its my first time seeing him smile and laughing...

Jk: your funny you know that?
J: humph.

Jungkook just smiled and then jungsoo was done treating him, they got off and jungkook saw her carrying bags.

Jk; did you just got back from somewhere?
J: yeah I was getting snacks to myself.
Jk; let me walk you home.
J: what?
Jk: look you can barly walk because you just got kick by.
J: I know.

They walked home and jungsoo was getting comfortable around him forgetting she hated him, they made it to her home and she say bye but as she was about to enter her home she turn to jungkook.

J: wait jungkook..

He looked back at her.

J: who did you fight with?

He scoff.

Jk: I fought with jimin.

Her eyes widened jungkook just wink at her and left, jungsoo just sigh and walked in the house.

Jungsoo pov: of course they hate each other.