Chapter Two

Jisoo sitting in her office tried to skimmed down all of information that her secretary just brief for her. Her brows knitted together and her lip tug into a small pouts as she focused on each letter that written down on the document, not noticed a knock on the door until she heard someone clear a throat. Jisoo look up and saw lisa give her a smug look.

" What??"

" Mind if I borrow your secretary for awhile??" Lisa tapping her leg.

" Why do you need jennie??" Jisoo frowned.

" I want to buy some gift for chaeyoung birthday this weekend and jennie has a great taste."

" Right!!! Chaeng birthday" Jisoo facepalm herself.

" What? You don't remember?? You are a bad friend, KIM"

" I am just busy you know" Jisoo give lisa a glare.

" Now that you go, tell her to pick up a gift for me too" Jisoo said, looking down at her document again.

" Aren't you going to pick up yourself?"

" Nope!! Jennie will know it" Jisoo causally said.

" Ohh!" Lisa mouthing an O and nods.

" I will get going then."

" don't go for too long. We will have a group check in soon" Jisoo announced.

" Yes Miss. Manager Kim" Lisa salute before leaving the room.

Jisoo shake her head and continues to read but she heard a knock on the door again. After telling a person to come in, she look up.

" Hi Jisoo"

" Hi joohyun!! Did you bring what I asked you?" Jisoo asked.

" Of course!! That's why I'm here" Irene smile and hand jisoo a folder.

" You should have just email to me" Jisoo smile.

" I only get to see you once in awhile. Of course I should come by myself"

" You said as if we are working at different place" Jisoo laugh.

" Why are you so busy huh?? Let others people work too. It's not like in Front Office they only have you"

" Said by the one who pull the all nighter last night." Jisoo tease back.

" do you wanna go for lunch jisoo?" irene ask.

Jisoo huff and look at her watch but before she could decline, irene already close her laptop and pull her up.

" come on it's just 30 minutes.!!!"

Jisoo give up and let irene take her to wherever they supposed to go.

--------

" Aunty, two bowl of samgyetang and 2 Kimbap please!!!" Irene call out.

" Yeah!! One moment" An aunty respond.

" What is this? You should have treat me to a fancy restaurant" Jisoo said and pull out cups and cutlery and place it in front of irene.

" I know your taste jisoo. Stop acting like a brat. This is one of your favorite spot"

" You still remember" Jisoo smile.

" How could I not??" Irene said looking directly into jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo clears her throat to ease the awkwardness and change the topic.

" By the way, How's your team now? I heard there's an intern, does she helpful?" Jisoo asked.

" don't mention about that" Irene rub her forehead.