Chapter Nine

" Why do you mean?? Isn't it obvious? We are here for dinner" Jongin said with a small smirk at the corner of his lip.

" I am not asking you" Jisoo said with her stern face.

Jongin poking his tongue against his inside cheek in annoying and about to say something but jennie cut him off.

" Jisoo I .."

" Why don't you guys join us??" Jisoo spoke with a smile.

A sudden change of face expression of jisoo making all of them shiver, especially the trio, knowing that this is not a light issued.

" Yayyyy Mama" ella squealed and that ease the tension for a bit.

" Hi ella yahh" Jisoo bend down and caress a tiny girl cheek.

Irene look at the trio asking for explanation but they could only mouthing her that they don't know about this too.

" Shall we go to the table now?" irene politely smile.

" Sure"

Jongin nods and place his hand on jennie's waist in a manner telling her to walk ahead, making her flinch a little. The action didn't go unnoticed by jisoo who place ella on the chair, she quickly averted her gaze away and focus back at what she was doing.

Chaeyoung, lisa and nayeon sit back down and look at each other.

" I don't expect this at all folk" Nayeon mumble.

" This is one hell awkward dinner that I've ever been" Lisa murmur.

" I guess the one where you accidently bite off your dated finger because you thought her finger look like a garlic bread is more awkward" chaeyoung whisper as she keep a small smile on her face.

" Why do you keep bringing it up??" lisa elbow chaeyoung ribs making a taller girl groaned in pain.

" Because who is stupid enough to bite off someone finger like this" Nayeon answered instead, stiffing her laugh.

" I was just hungry okay??"

" Blame her for having a finger like this. Gosh who would have sprinkle a powder that look like a parsley like that on her skin when going on a date??" Lisa roll her eyes.

" What are you guys talking about?? Order eat and go home" irene urge them as she couldn't stand this anymore.

Just as they keep arguing among themselves and there's people who still sitting with a high tension. Jennie would keep staring at jisoo with her pleaded eyes but jisoo didn't spare her a single glance and only focused on ella who sit beside her. Jisoo would only look at her for a couple second and then looking down.

When their food arrive, they start digging in without saying anything, only jongin who throw a few question to jennie who only nod back as her mind is still elsewhere. They all finish the dinner and walking outside the restaurant.

" Thanks for dinner tonight jisoo" Jongin smile.

" It's okay!" Jisoo give back a small smile.

" We will go going then!!" He said and grabbed jennie's wrist but a younger girl pull back.

" ella and I will go with jisoo" Jennie said, looking at jisoo who looks a bit surprised at the sudden announced.

Jongin give her a question look before avert his glance to jisoo.

" I'm sorry but I don't think I could drop you off today. I have to go somewhere with joohyun after" Jisoo said.

Once again, this time is irene who widen her eyes in confused but she immediately knows that jisoo needs her help now.