Chapter Eleven

" Hello!!" momo greets a guest that just come in.

" Hey!! How you doing?" a young handsome lady, putting her hat on the counter and greets with a flirting smile.

" I am very good miss. Is there anything I can help you?" Momo stay professionally despite the heartbeat she felt right now.

" Ohh yeah, I am looking for Jisoo Kim."

" May I know what is the occasion miss?"

" Nothing!! I am just visiting her." She flash another eyes smile.

" I'm sorry but Miss. Kim she is not in the office at the moment. May I know your name or your number? so that I could pass a message to her" Momo smile.

" No. it's okay. Just hand this to her. She will know." She handed momo a white envelope.

" Yes" Momo bow.

" Thank you!" she wink and leave.

" Ohhh good move momo-san " Lisa smirk, leaning on the door with her arms cross.

" Still she didn't fall for it." Momo pouts.

Lisa laughs and pat her shoulder, " I will pass it to jisoo, good work"

Meanwhile a young lady decided to take a tour around the hotel, now that she is here anyway.

" Good environment!! No wonder she doesn't want to move to work with me" She scoffs.

Just as she busy looking at the structure of the hotel, she bumped into someone but luckily her instinct was faster and pull a latter into her arms before she could fall on the floor. She look at a stranger in her arms and that's when time stopped for her. She has seen a lot of girls before but this lady right here is insanely beautiful.

" Are you okay?" She asked with a signature flirty smile of hers.

" Yeah! I'm sorry."

" No no that was my fault. I wasn't looking around"

" Yeah. I will get going then"

" wait.!!!."

" I am Seulgi Kang" she suddenly introduce herself.

Another girl gave her a strange look and tilted her head.

" Your name?"

" Excuse me but I.."

" I just find that you are so beautiful. I want to know you" Seulgi spoke with a charming smile on her face.

" Uhmm.. I .."

" Irene unnie" Yeri shouts as she jogging toward the older girl.

Irene turned her gaze away from seulgi to yeri who running with a document in her hand.

" Wae??"

" I think something is wrong in this document. You need to have a look" yeri said, panting and look at seulgi who look at them with a pervert like smile.

" Who is she??" yeri frowned.

" Me?? I am..."

" let's go now yeri" irene urge a younger girl to walk ahead and give seulgi a light bow before leaving.

Seulgi hung her hand in the air feeling suddenly awkward as she got cut off. She high five herself and turn around to look at irene's back.

Meanwhile irene feel like her back got burn into a hole from someone stares and she wish that it's that pervert she just encountered. She turned her head around one last time and saw that strange seulgi girl keep looking at her with a sicken smile on her face. Irene gave her a small nod not wanting to appear rude as they make an eyes contact before disappear inside with yeri.