Chapter Seven

" What are you doing here??" Jennie ask, her body shaking.

Jisoo tighten her gripped and brush her thumb against jennie's back hand softly.

" To see my daughter!" Jongin smile and pick up ella in his arms.

" You should have announced yourself before you show up"

" I did. It's just you didn't pick up, I even left a message. Maybe you were busy with something else" He said, looking at jisoo and their hands.

Jennie quickly pull away from jisoo's hold and check her phone. Jongin is really did calls her multiple times. Clearing her throat, jennie went to get ella from his arms.

" Mommy!!" ella whines.

" Yes?? We should go home now ella"

" let's have dinner together jennie" jongin said.

" No" Jennie decline immediately.

" come on. It's been awhile. Ella wants to eat steak, right ella ya?"

" Yes!! Please mommy!!" ella pouts, looking at jennie with her puppy eyes.

" and it's just us three" he added.

Jennie give jongin a death glare before turning around to see jisoo standing at the gate, looking down at her feet uncomfortably. She drops ella to the ground and walk toward an older girl.

" Jisoo.." She calls.

Jisoo look up and smile.

" I'm sorry but I don't think we can have dinner together tonight." Jennie apologize.

" ah. It's okay!! We can, next time" She smile.

" I'm sorry"

" It's okay!!" she squeeze jennie's arm before turning her heel around.

" It's been awhile jisoo" Jongin shouts, and waving his hand when he saw jisoo look at him.

" Nice to see you again jongin" Jisoo give him a small smile before leaving.

Jisoo goes back inside her car and drove off the road. Her hand gripping on the wheel tight as her mind still wandering around a younger girl, she was lost in the thought until she receive a call from her mom, pressing a green button, she greets her mom.

" Hi mom!!"

" Jisoo where are you??" her mom asked.

" On the way!"

" did you go somewhere??"

" No!! I'm on my way home"

" Good but did you get yourself a girlfriend now?" Mrs. Kim ask with her teasing voice.

" YES???" Jisoo ask, shocked.

" I mean, I am at your house right now but when I get here, I saw a lady waiting outside your house, looking so pale. Did you guys have a fight or something??"

Jisoo frowned because why is someone waiting for her outside in this cold freaking weather?.

" I will be there soon. I'm hung up now" Jisoo hung up and speeding to her house.

After a few minutes, jisoo reaching her house and parking her car in the garage before rushing inside her house.

" Mom I'm home" She shouts, taking off her shoes.

She walk to the living room but no one is around, but then she heard a giggles sound from the kitchen, jisoo frowned and walk direct toward the sound, and there she saw her mom chatting and laughing with a lady that has her back on her.