Epilogue

Jennie walking to her strawberry farm, with some tool in her hands to trim off some dead leaf.

" Aigoo!!! Why that little one going on a trip for so long.??" She squatting down with a groaned.

" did lisa kidnap my kid or something??" she tilted her head.

Sucking on her teeth, jennie pull out her phone and messaging Lisa, asking when will they come back and what they are doing right now.

" Ohh my back hurt!!" She whine while getting up.

" do you need a part timer??"

A familiar voice spoke, making jennie froze in her spot.

" Seem like you even have a difficult time getting up now. and I happened to be jobless too, I am looking for a small job to do for a living. Do you want to hire me??"

Jennie drop her pruning shears as she turn around to see jisoo standing right in front of her, showing her an angelic smile that she longing to see for these past years.

" You have to take responsibility.." Jisoo walk closer.

" I quit my job in French just to come and see you." She take jennie's hand.

" You also have to take responsible here" she place jennie's hand on her left chest.

" it kept beating for you. I think they wanted to change the owner now."

Jennie still staring at her in this belief.

" Stop staring, I might melt at this rate." Jisoo smile.

Jennie crash her body into jisoo's arms and wrapping her arms around an older girl abdomen tight. She snuggle into jisoo chest, feeling jisoo every heart beat.

" If you are being this close, I don't think I will ever be able to hide it anymore"

"don't hide.. tell me you love me." Jennie said.

" Tell me how much you need me jisoo."

" Tell me how much you miss me."

Jisoo smile, stroking jennie's back and rest her chin on jennie head.

" I love you jennie kim."

" I miss you so much"

" I don't think I can live without you again. Everyday without you by my side, feel like I had been burn in hell."

" I want you in my arms everytime I go to bed."

" I want to see you the first thing in the morning."

" I.. jisoo.. can't survive another day without you, jennie" Jisoo tugged a strand hair behind her ears.

Jennie look up at jisoo as her eyes welling up with an overwhelming tears.

" I love you jisoo" she finally said it to jisoo.

" So much.."  

They hugged each other tight, and no one will separate them again this time.

" JENNIE"

They turn around to see the owner of the voice, and see jongin standing there with a pruning shears in his hand.

" If I can't have you then no one will." He shouts and dashing toward them.

--------

Jisoo shot her eyes open in shocked, getting up abruptly and panting hard. She feel a shiver run down her spine and break down into a cold sweat. She turn to the other side of bed and saw jennie sleep soundly.