Chapter Three

" You know this place is really abused toward staff" Lisa said as she put her legs on the table and munching on her banana.

" You are lucky that he didn't fire you right away lisa. " chaeyoung said not looking from her computer.

" Why would he wanna fire me in the first place? I was just being considering." She shrugged.

" You are the worst lisa ah. You even tell jisoo to write a letter for you" Jennie said.

" Well I wanted to write one but she insisted that I might make another mistake"

" What should we do with you??" Jennie look at a younger girl for awhile before focus back on her task.

" Ughh my stomach hurt!!!" Lisa crouching on her stomach.

" Yah Lalisa, use the staff bathroom, not the guest one" chaeyoung warn.

" Sorry it was so urgent. I don't think I could make it to the staff room."

And with that, lisa run off toward the bathroom that for guest to use only. She likes to disobey the rule because that mtfk rule can't stop her shit from coming right now. She rush inside the stall and barely sitting down when she heard a voice from in the other stall.

" Hi, How are you??"

" Umm doing fine" Lisa answered in embarrassing.

" So what are you up to??"

" emmm I'm just like you, sitting here taking shit" Lisa proudly grins.

" can I come over??" a person on the other stall suddenly ask.

" ehhh?? I don't think it's appropriate for you to come right now, plus when I was in the middle of taking my business right now. let me know your name first" Lisa said shyly as she rub her nap while biting on the toilet paper.

" Listen!!! I will have to call you back later because there's an idiot in the other stall kept answering all my question" A stranger from the other stall hung up and open the bathroom door aggressively.

" Yah you stupid idiot!!! Come out now. what the hell is wrong with you??"

Lisa mentally curse herself and bite on her fist trying not to make noise. She would rather have her face solve in her dung right now than open the fucking door.

" Aren't you going to come out???" A stranger shout again.

" do you want me to kick this fucking door?" she make a fussed.

" Who are you??? I'm just talking with my mom on the phone. What's wrong with you???" Lisa gulped as she tried to find an excuse but it only come up with a lame one.

" Who's crazy enough to talk with a mother with this tone??" A lady not buying it at all.

And just before she could make another fussed, jisoo come inside to reduced.

" excuse me maám !!!! How can I help you??" Jisoo politely ask.

" Who are you??"

" I am a manager here!!! "

Jisoo hand over a lady her business card, she mentally slap herself for this embarrassing situation because who else exchange a business card in a freaking bathroom like this. Being a professionalism she is, jisoo remain calm and smile.

" Good!! This idiot, keep getting on my nerve. I tell her to come out but she wouldn't"

" May I invited you to wait outside because it must be so uncomfortable for you to stay here for too long, We will prepare some tea for you at the lobby maám" Jisoo said.