Chapter Twelve

A loud music blasting inside a whole apartment, and seulgi don't give a single fuck about how her neighbor feel. It's not like she ever get to party every night, plus she only stay in Korea for two weeks, she cannot let it go on wasted. With a light jump and a broken twerking move, seulgi finally throw a bunch of spaghetti inside the boiling water.

" Shhhhh... is this enough??" seulgi suck on her teeth.

" there will be just three of us with a one plus kid side.. it will be enough" she shrugged.

After cooking her noodle, seulgi turn to look at her boiling sauce and a steak. She smile widely as she feel satisfied with herself.

" This is perfect!!! This is why girls are chasing me everyday!!"

" Ahhh Kang seulgi, you should stop being so good at everything" She shamelessly talk to herself.

Seulgi smirk and look at the watch on the wall and thinking that they must be here by now, and then the bells rang.

" They are here!!"

She lower the heat, wiping her hand off and walk to the door. Seulgi went to get the door and was greets by the unexpected sight, she blinks a few times before pull the door close.

" Yahhh Kang Seulgi" Jisoo shout with a knock on the door.

" Open the door. What's wrong??"

" What's wrong??"

" you dare to ask me that??"

" Yes. Hurry up and open the door, ella is freezing now" Jisoo yelled.

" Ohh right we have a little one" Seulgi then open her door again.

" Hello!!" ella smile and bow down.

" Ohh Hiii little peanut butter!!" seulgi wave and pull ella inside.

She quickly stop them from coming inside after ella walking inside.

" What now??' Jisoo roll her eyes.

" You are out of your mind? I only invited you not your whole relatives" Seulgi look at unfamiliar face behind jisoo and jennie.

" Hii I'm chaeyoung!!"

" Hello nayeon here!!"

" Hey broo!! I'm lisa. We talked on phone before when jisoo got her hair burnt" Lisa greets.

" Ohhh Hi" seulgi tilted her head, not really remember.

" they are all my friends. They wanted to know you, just let us in now" Jisoo said push seulgi away.

The owner of the apartment got shove to the side with a flustered. Seulgi blowed a strand hair that get on her face and tried to calm down for now.

" Ohhh smell good. What do we have here tonight??" chaeyoung ask.

" It's a small portion. I only cook for three people plus that little peanut" seulgi pointing to ella.

" I didn't know jisoo brought her whole friends circle here" she give jisoo a death glare.

" It's okay!! We can order more" Lisa said with a grin.

" Loosen up seul!! They are nice people" jennie whisper.

" Weren't you guys should alert me first?"

" Jisoo said you like surprise"

" AHHHHHHHH"

Seulgi suddenly shouts making all of them jumped in startle. She then exhaled and inhale deeply accepting her fate that jisoo brought for her. Seulgi looks up and try to smile at them.