eleven~

Seokmin had one nightmare, that one nightmare almost every night. The weather that day, so vivid-dark clouds,lightning and thunder all over and it poured cats and dogs that one particular day. He was abandoned. He wasn't that young to not understand that he was left outside a gate which has a board on it reading 'little Sunshine house' he was drenched, shivering when he saw the car leave.

He doesn't remember who his real parents are or how they look now, all the memories actually nothing that he remembers. Well at least this new place accepted him and soon he was adopted. His new family was nice Until they also fell apart. Maybe he was the problem. Maybe he was the one who brought bad luck to everyone. Maybe he didn't deserve a 'family'. He did his best to act strong, he has his close friends get through his slump but never could he actually open up to them, struggling all by himself but one thing he was sure about was that one day to have a family of his own and knowing he would give his all to them treasure them as it was their last to be together.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo's POV
I slowly tip-towed towards seokmin. He was trembling as he continued to say the same thing on repeat ' don't leave me ' though i heard ily crumbs of it.

No one's POV
Jisoo squated down beside where Seokmin was sleeping. Moving a bit closer he put his hand on the younger's forehead. He was sweating. Luckily he didn't have fever. As jisoo was about take his hand back he felt the younger tugging his shirt not wanting to let go. Jisoo startled, widened his eyes a bit.

He grabbed a tissue from the nearby table and layed down with Seokmin and pulled him closer. His one hand wrapping around Seokmin's torso as with the other hand he carefully wiped the sweat on his forehead blowing at the same time.

He kept the napkin beside and stroked Seokmin's hair back. Seokmin still seemed restless as he was mumbling something, "shh..shhh Minnie am here you are safe, you'll be fine soon." Jisoo whispered softly still stroking his hair lightly till he felt the younger calm down in the other's warmth. Seokmin snuggled closer not wanting to let go of this new warm feeling and holding onto Jisoo almost as if afraid to let go.

Now almost cuddling. Seokmin's head on Jisoo's chest as the older moved up a bit in a comfortable position, he too fell asleep. Seokmin's eyes fluttered open, weakly he saw someone, but too tired to make out who it was as he soon too drifted into a slumber.

One thing Jisoo didn't realise was that probably after so many dreadful months had he had fallen asleep without having to take pills. He was lost in the warm presence and the comfort that Seokmin radiated.

_________________>•>________________________

Golden rays spilled in the hallway, the curtains slightly parted as breeze came and sunshine all accross the room. Seokmin rubbed his eyes and yawned, slowly opening them. Chest. arms wrapped around him. He was about to panic and get up. His cheeks, bright red when he saw in whose arms he was. He got himself out of the buff hold and ran towards the bathroom. Jisoo shuddered by the moment, still sleeping though. Rest were all sleeping except Junhui and Wonwoo.

"Why" "no how" "when" "what was jisoo hyung doing, hugging me?" "Did i do something?" All thoughts were bugging seokmin he was embarrassed. He doesn't know why. Now brushing his teeth, he couldn't stop thinking about how he felt in the older's arm. Water running down.
"Am coming in Min" He was snapped from his daydream when junhui came inside.

Okay why does Jun hyung look so handsome this early in the morning, seokmin thought. "Woah do you have fever dude, why you so red ?"(shit this is___too) junhui said bringing his palm to the younger's forehead. He pulled away. "No am f..fine really" once again getting flustered he answered.

After a while of cleaning and having breakfast evryone went to their houses. Jun and Wonwoo had part time jobs so they left early.

One weird thing was Seokmin. Joshua kept staring at Seokmin who kept avoiding his eye contact. He tried talking to seokmin only to get ignored. He wanted to ask the younger about yesterday, was he even okay, he seemed fine now smiling with everyone but him.

"Seokmin do you want me to drop you home-" joshua didn't even finish asking and "jeonghan hyung you can drop me home right?" Seokmin didn't even look at Jisoo and went to Jeonghan. Jisoo was taken aback but didn't say anything.

Two weeks later (time skip coz idk )

Time went by just like that. College, friends, studies and repeat.But Seokmin was still avoiding Jisoo. They only had one class together. Geography.

He tried talking to Seokmin but the latter just did his best to avoid. That day their class has ended and Joshua saw Seokmin leaving and quickly held his hand "Seokmin maybe you wanna hang out later.." joshua asked raising an eyebrow. Seokmin pulled away "later hyung, um...i got something to do with seungkwan today... byee" he pulled away and rushed outside. It wasn't the first time this happened, he was confused.

Joshua knew it was a lie. He met Seungkwan with others at lunch that day and he said he had a date with Hansol.

It would be a lie if you say the others didn't notice this. Especially Seungkwan and Minghao being the closest to Seokmin confronted him. When they all sat together, it was obvious how Seokmin was trying hard to not talk to jisoo or just talk in general. He was becoming quieter around the older???

Why was Seokmin doing this? Did i do something wrong? joshua thought. Little does he know someone keeps staring at him.

I like him.

____________________________________________

Have a good day/night wherever you are and don't fall sick