seven ~

🎶: Gorgeous by Taylor swift

A bright ray of light shining across the room through the slightly parted curtains. Seokmin groaned a bit rolling on the bed for a while, rubbed his eyes and slowly opening them. He stretched his arms a bit and reached for his phone.

1notification 8:42am

Jisoo hyung      
I'll pick you up in about 20 mins
You and Soonyoung be ready.

Seokmin rushed to the bathroom as soon as he read the text, while brushing his teeth he thought of outfit, quickly taking a bath. He went downstairs to see Soonyoung and Jihoon already eating breakfast. Bouncing from foot to foot he approached the cute couple.

"Hyung~you slept here?" Ending his remarks with slight smirk as he pulled the chair to sit on the dining table with them.

Jihoon's ears quickly turning red while the older chuckled at this reaction and said,"hey Seokmin, stop he's getting embarrassed."

With laughter filling in, they ate and were now waiting for jeonghan and jisoo to pick them up.

And as if on cue, they heard cars pull over, honking.

Locking the door, the three walked down the few stairs to see a huge white car, a six-seater.

Jeonghan swiftly turned the steering wheel and lowered his window. "Hyung, morninggg"seokmin announced brightly.

Joshua was in the passenger's seat and greeted them too. Seokmin got into the car after saying bye to Soonyoung and Jihoon.

They had a double date you see with the Junhao couple. Mingyu too, not that all cared of. Wonwoo said he'd rather be in the library because of some work, we all know he must be reading some gripping fiction again.

And after that all were planning to go to Soonyoung's parents house as they had planned a welcome party for their friends and his mom who considered everyone her precious kids was excited to have them over, preparing a feast.

And like that they set off for the airport.

Seokmin noticed Joshua's weary eyes.

Jisoo had been feeling dizzy since morning with all the medicines he took and that's why jeonghan was driving even though he is not keen to drive but seeing Jisoo's drowsy state, he agreed.

You are overreacting, there's nothing wrong with you. jisoo kept denying himself, tightening his hands into fists and loosening them. This was one of his habits to calm himself down which didn't seem to help today.

"Hyung." No reply. Seokmin said now raising his voice "HYUNG!"

Joshua flinched and stopped fidgeting with his shirt. "Jisoo hyung" seokmin said in a small voice.

Jisoo calmed down a bit to the sweet and comforting voice of the younger slowly turning back to see a worried expression on him.

"Jisoo-yah, is it related to your boyfriend? Can you tell us what happened of course if you are fine with it." Jeonghan asked carefully to not burden the younger.

Biting his lip, Jisoo sighed shaking his head
"Nah i am okay and about Johnny, yeah we broke up, it wasn't actually serious anyways."he looked down avoiding Seokmin's gaze.

Seokmin felt weird upon hearing about jisoo's ex, he doesn't know why. Slowly shifting in his own seat. They both just nodded to jisoo's answer.

They travelled in silence until Seokmin took out his phone and played a song. Soon all three were vibing to the song and now hyped started singing along loudly.

Song: Hot by seventeen (coz why not)

Jisoo lowered the window with his elbow now on the shack, he slightly pulled his head out to the harsh but soothing impact of air on his face. As they were on the highway.

Both of his friends squealing and laughing as they sang. Jisoo smiled at them grinning wide feeling grateful for their company. And just then they had already reached the airport.

On reaching their they found out that flight will be an hour late. They sighed in unison.
Jeonghan excused them for a while to use the washroom as the other two sat on the chairs nearby side by side.

Seokmin was scrolling on Instagram to pass time and suddenly he felt some kind of weight on his shoulder. He looked down to see the older's head, he could clearly see the circles under his eyes. He felt his heart clench with worry.

Seokmin could feel his heart in his mouth as his heartbeat quickened at how ethereal joshua looked right now though a bit tired and face sunken in too but handsome than ever. He suddenly felt protective over him.

Seokmin hummed some melody which helped to sooth the older as he slowly dozed off.
Soon Seokmin did too with his head on the older's. [awwwww]

They look so adorable, jeonghan coos to himself as he walks towards the two and snaps a picture of them.

[Let's just assume dk's head on Joshua's as well hehe]~

He then sits beside seokmin and busies himself over his phone. Stealing a glance of them he lets out a little sigh, wondering when he'll meet his mr right.

Jeonghan had a lot of admirers for his perfect visuals  and caring, kind personality but was mostly approached for his popularity and then ignored like he was nothing.

He didn't exactly hate his single life but seeing the adorable couples around him made him want to feel wanted as well.

Only if he knew....

__________________tbc🌸____________________

Note
expect a lot of fluff after a few more chapters
Also the concert was insane please.
We got to see china line interactions too
Have a good day/night

Edit: 31/8/22
Just going through initial chapters to check for mistakes but damn i wrote this well lmao
New readers! Enjoy reading whoever is💗