twenty four~

🎶: I'm in love by Colde

Continued°°°°

Seokmin watched as the sky cleared , cloudless even with the crescent moon peeking over.pouted disappointed with the rain. He came with a motive of sharing the umbrella with his hyung.

They'll be close, their shoulders slightly brushing past each other,the Rain pouring down heavily and Seokmin will want to get rained on more instead of his lover and eventually initiate holding hands.

Sadly, this remained a fantasy because the raindrops rather were lazy and preferred to stay in the clouds than pour down according to the weather forecast.

They walked side by side, conversing about how their day in general was today.

"And then Mingyu said 'someone who likes cats' as we didn't know who it is" seokmin scoffed before continuing.

"And hyung can you imagine a cat dancing in a disco like it'll be so funny" joshua only listened admiring Seokmin's usual excitement throughout.

Seokmin didn't realise how much nonsense he blabbered until stopped and then there was silence apart from the noise of all vehicles passing by and random music playing somewhere nearby.

Although that wasn't important. It was their fingers which brushed past each other, both wanting to link them but niether of them brave enough to initiate.

Seokmin stretched his pinky finger and interlocked it with Joshua's who only gripped it tighter and internally screamed at this cute action.

His expression softened more than it already had. His desire to move closer only became more vivid as he took Seokmin's hand wholly in his, finger by finger.

"Just say you want to hold hands". Joshua said in a smirk not shy anymore, looking at the raven-haired teasingly, who only avoided eye contact, blushing wild.

Their hands fit perfectly, though Joshua's hand being larger than the other. He felt Seokmin's soft and long slender fingers by his.

Seokmin basically glowed and bought a hand to up in an attempt to hide his reddened face, though he knew it won't be visible in this dark, moon less night/:/

They walked like that hand in hand till they arrived at the bus stop waiting for the bus now.

Joshua's phone buzzed so he let go of his hand unintended and answered the call.

He mouthed, "give me a minute" to Seokmin and went a bit further to talk.

Seokmin nodded in reply, and instantly took his phone and made a call as well.

"Haooo, me and hyung held handss!!!!!" he squealed excitedly the moment the call was answered.

"Seokmin, i really don't need to know that in midst  me and hao making out" Jun said clearly annoyed, half panting.

Seokmin was insanely taken aback ew
He swears he could hear Minghao swearing in Chinese.

"I thought i called hao" Seokmin said, obviously taken aback.