eighteen ~

🎶: oh my! by svt

As soon as Seokmin came out of the ward, closed the door and leaned back on door with his hand on his chest as he gave out a long sigh of relief.

His breathing was still uneven.

What the hell Lee seokmin
Did you just kiss him?? No wait.
Did he just get kissed by his crush??
And why would you french kiss for your first, he hit his head. Idiot he thought.
Am i still dreaming, his other hand coming up to his cheek as he pinched them.
"Ouch" no i am not, he thought with his lips unintentionally curving upwards.

"What are you doing out here smiling like an idiot who just got kissed by his one sided crush" jeonghan asked raising an eyebrow and lips forming a smirk as he stood their with arms crossed looking at the younger.

"H...hyung" seokmin stood straight now as if feeling caught , red blush soon creeping up his ears.

"i am guessing shua woke up, didn't he"
The younger only nodded as he was about to turn the knob of the door to inside, seokmin grabbed his wrist, stopping him.
"Hyung i have a favour please" he asked with his all goody puppy-like eyes.

"No you listen to me first" jeonghan said in sort of soft but commanding tone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So you and Seokmin huh?" Wonwoo asked in his deep but soothing voice, fixing his glasses.

Joshua rested his back on the bed , fidgeting with the blanket, "yes well i don't know to be honest" he sighed.

"Thennn..what are Seokmin's swollen lips and messy hair supposed to mean"

Joshua became red again as he remembered the feeling of having those beautiful lips on his own. He shrugged it quickly though.

"Um, i don't know what you are talking about" he tried to convince the other who was almost investigating the other like a criminal with his cat-like face.

Wonwoo just teasingly looked at him in disbelief

"Ahh fine, i like him okay, a lot that too are you happy now" he sighed and rolled his eyes giving up.

Wonwoo had a satisfied smile on his face
"Yeah yeah everyone knew it but that dumb boyfriend of yours"

Boyfriend? Are they even dating? How is he gonna later approach seokmin? What if what he said and did was only in the heat of the moment?

He shrug off the thoughts to give a savage reply, "says the person who watched his childhood crush date random people " joshua once again rolled his eyes. He knew it was childish of him to say that but thats how close he was with Wonwoo.

" Hyung that actually hurts" wonwoo replied faking a pout and crossed his hands looking away.

"Okay okay i didn't mean it," he chuckled "could you please help me sit properly, these tubes make it impossible to move" he said showing his arms.

Wonwoo modded and helped the other get up. Joshua sneakily reached for the coffee, he really needed caffeine at the moment, there was too much on his mind.