thirty nine~

🎵:Free love~Honne

{We don't have the power to choose
Where we come from,
We ca choose where we go from ther}

-Stephen Chbosky

"Hyung"

"oppa"

Loud laughters and calls welcomed Seokmin and Joshua as the former entered the familiar gates, a huge red banner hung on the metal gate reading 'sunshine house'

"Guys, Seokmin hyung is here" a toddler exclaimed frantically between his giggling as he ran to Seokmin who knelt down to swoop the kid in his arms.

Seokmin oscillated him in his arms and booped the kids nose with his, also giggling "have you been well junhyeok-ah" he asked in his baby voice.

"Eung" the kid replied showing toothy smiles.

"Oppa me too" another toddler whined, she kept tugging on Seokmin's shirt for attention, her ponytails bouncing,
"yes my princess" he said and bent down to pick her up next .

"Miho-ya, you have grown taller" he cooed at the sweet girl who got shy.

Kids crowded to gather around Seokmin, excited to see him back. Seokmin's eyes searched for his boyfriend as he finished conversing with a 4 year old, who he met for the first time last year, telling Seokmin about her new stone collection.

Joshua stood a bit further away in a state of complete awe, gazing at his lover alongside kids, he loved this sight so much.

He couldn't resist but imagine having a family looking at the younger who was helping the tiny human being by doing her hair.

He was broken from his thoughts when he felt someone hugging him,height allowing enough only to reach around the waist, he looked down and smiled wide at the adorable kid, Junhyeok did Seokmin say?

He bent down to level to the kid's side he gestured him to come closer with his small hands, "are you Seokmin hyung's boyfriend" he asked loud in clear in Joshua's ear.

"You are so smart, Junhyeok-ah how did you know" he smiled sweetly as he said.

The kid's cute expression changed into a  slightly proud smile, "you kept staring at hyungie"

He was too smart for a seven year old, Joshua thought, cute nevertheless.

He clasped Joshua's index finger, hand too big for him to hold together and dragged him to where Seokmin and other kids were,
"Miho-yah see you can't marry Seokmin hyung any more...-he will" he pointed at Joshua shocking both of them.

Miho pouted,eyes shaking a bit,
"it's mokay, i gknow oppa  not forget me" she blabbered, barely able to form meaningful sentences and hugged Seokmin still in his hold.

Joshua and Seokmin exchanged grins and glances as Scarlett coloured their cheeks.

"No wonder there was so much commotion, Seokmin-ah came finally" the new voice snorted.

"Noona" Seokmin's grin grew wider as the kids made way for Seokmin to greet the orphanage caretaker, he hugged her elated to see her after so long.

"I want you to meet someone" he pulled back and gave the woman with a Bob cut a dorky smile when she fondly ruffled his hair. He held her hand lightly and led her to where Joshua was.

"He's -"
"So you are the infamous Joshua, our
Seokie couldn't stop talking about" she interjected. Seokmin averted Joshua's teasing stare as he blood rushed to his cheeks.