Chapter 8

~Jacks Pov~

"Wanna head home?" I asked Lauren as we laid in my bed. We had to head out before my parents wake up and find me in bed with a girl. I don't think my mom would appreciate that.

"Yep let me just change." Lauren said. "But turn around...i dont want you to see me ugly body."

"Laur - "

"Just turn around Jack!" she snapped at me, which she never does. I frowned but turned around to change too. Why doesn't she want me to see?

Anyways after that, Lauren and I both snuck of the house without waking my parents up. I drove her home, thankfully her parents were already at work.

"Don't you want me to see your body?" I asked bluntly as we walked inside. "We just slept together and i saw it so what's the dealio?"

She sighed. "Nothing...just forget it Jack, I'm being a typical girl."

I was about to intervene but she cute me off by asking, "Can you just stay and cuddle with me? Watch a movie? I just need you."

My expression soften. "Of course I will baby."

I hugged her momentarily, rubbing her back affectionately and then followed her up the stairs to her bedroom. She seemed a little down today so I stayed.

"Just gonna shower quickly." Lauren said as I flopped down on her bed.

"No you look perfect." I said and pulled her down into my lap. "I love my clothing on you."

Its true. She looked sexy in my shirt and sweats that i borrowed her from my house. She shrugged and cuddled into my chest, switching the DVR on.

We cuddled and watched 17 Again starring Zac Efron who Lauren went ballistic for.

"You're way hotter." she whispered and kissed jawline. That sent shivers down my spine.

"Babe...get us some snacks?" I asked smiling down at her. She nodded and hopped off the bed and walked out. It was just an excuse for me to call Gilinsky and let him know what happen.

JG: Hey bro whats up?

JJ: Hey brutha, I need to tell u something very important. Its about last night. You busy?

JG: Nah I'm free, wassup? You with Lauren now?

JJ: Yeah but shes gone for a few. Listen bro, lastnight, Lauren let me fuck her and now we are a couple.

JG: Wow did you use the condom i gave you?

JJ: UHM...

JG: Holy fuck Johnson! What if she has a bun in the oven?

JJ: Thats the thing bro...i actually hope Lauren's pregnant.

JG: Woah! Slow the fuck down! Are you serious about having a kid at 17? That's not even funny.

JJ: Yeah...I love her, I'd do anything for Lauren and probably my kid..if it happens though.

JG: Think about it foreal Johnson! This is a baby we're talking about.

JJ: I know and I'm very serious G. Anyways Laurens coming, talk later!

JG: Aight bro, check you later.

Lauren came back in with snacks and everything, she set them down on the bed and walked to the mirror.

Dayum she looked sexier than before. I stared at how her body moved swiftly and how amazing she looked on top of me last night. Calm down Johnson, i scolded myself.

On the real, I really do hope Lauren gets pregnant and with my child. I want this now, with her because she changed me in ways I could never be changed before. I know I'd take care of her and our child.

The plan was her being pregnant.

~Laurens Pov~

After getting snacks for Jack, i walked back into the room. Jack kept his eyes on me the entire time, it made me feel weary like he was checking me out.

"Can i help you?" I asked giggling.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'. "Just looking at what's mine."

I chuckled and headed to my vanity cabinet. I needed to change into fresh clothes and put on some make up, I look like The Walking Dead.

And incase my parents come home. They would be okay with Jack but not me in his clothes because that legit spells sex out for them.

After setting the snacks down, i changed into my outfit consisting of shorts and a long flowy top.(above)

Jack was engrossed in 17 Again which bored me now that I've watched it five million times. Admit it, Zac is just bae bae bae!

I stood infront of the mirror and started brushing out my knotted hair. It was such a long mission to get the tangles out of it after sleeping. After that i quickly straightened it and shook it out over my shoulders.

"Better." I commented to myself.

"You look beautiful always." Jack said from the bed. I snorted and carried on with myself.

I took out my entire make up sets and arranged them on the cabinet. I had to make myself more presentable. Without noticing in time, Jack walked over and grabbed the makeup from the table.

"Jack give it back please." I yelled.

"Why?" He asked holding them high so i couldn't reach it.

"Because I'm just ugly without my makeup on! So give it back!" I folded my arms and glared at him.

"No freaking way Lauren." He snapped at me. "You are so beautiful without this stupid make up."

"Jack please! I need it." I cried out but he didn't give me the makeup back.

"Nope." He said. "You cant put this on when I'm here with you or when we see each other!"

"Jack - "

"I mean it Lauren. First you snap at me to turn around while you changing and now you wanna cover up you're beautiful face."

"Its not pretty without make up." I said feeling tears in my eyes. I hated cry, I hated how weak i seemed.

"Im not doing this to be nasty but because I want you to feel beautiful in your own skin without all this rubbish." Jack set the makeup down.

He pulled me into his arms, i was crying into his shirt. But i didnt feel ugly like i usually do. I felt loved.

By Jack Johnson. The love of my life.