Chapter 39

Laurens Pov
I got out of bed and picked up McKenna who was wide awake. I went downstairs to see Aaron sitting on the couch.

"Hey" he smiled at me

"Hey, one question. Why is all mine and McKenna's stuff in the guest room?"

"Okay, last night before u fell asleep Jack called u drunk, he was cussing and one line that he said really made me pissed so I put u in bed after u fell asleep and went to ur house and got your stuff."

"What was the line that made u pissed?"

"Okay, here it is, plug McKenna's ears, 'I don't want u or my child any fucking more, all u do is make my life miserable, get ur fucking stuff our of my house and leave, I want u gone before I get home!"

"Aaron he was drunk he doesn't mean it."

"Lauren, I didn't want u to deal with a baby and drink Jack."

"Aaron it fine, I'm going to call Jack and have him come get me and my stuff, and why do u have to be so fucking overprotective of me?!"

"BC ur my baby sister and I don't want to see u get hurt that's why!, and don't CA him, stay here for a couple days until he calls u, BC of his hang over."

I rolled my eyes and headed back upstairs and fed McKenna and walked downstairs and Aaron was watch a dumb TV show.

"Can I see my McKenna?"

"First off she is not your McKenna she is mine and Jacks McKenna."

I handed him McKenna and went into the kitchen to make me so food. I made myself a Peanut butter sandwich. I walked into the living room to see Aaron ticking McKenna and McKenna giggling. I had a huge smile on my face and thought to myself, he is going to be a good babysitter and Uncle to her. I sat beside and ate my sandwich, and difted off to sleep.

----------------------------

Sorry it's kinda short, don't have any ideas for this story right now, so if u have any leave them below or Private Message me
.
.
Love u all❤❤❤
Stay Beautiful❤❤❤