Chapter 6

~Jack POV~

"What do you plan on doing with her tonight anyways?" G asked me as i got ready for my date with Lauren.

"I dont know." I shrugged. "Probably fuck if she lets me."

He laughed. "Who the fuck cares? Just go in for the kill."

"Bro.." I laughed. "I'm gonna try to kiss her though."

I changed into a outfit and slipped on my Vans. I was kind of nervous in a way, which is weird because I'm always chilled about everything. Especially girls.

I said bye to Gilinsky and then headed outside to pick Lauren up for our date. I arrived at her house and knocked hurriedly.

"Wow you look gorgeous." I whispered and took her full image in. She really looked beautiful in a two piece white skirt and white crop top with heels. She oozed hotness.

"Aww Jack!" Lauren blushed and stepped out. The skirt hugged her curves nicely making me get distracted easily. "You look good too."

She kissed my cheek making me feel even more nervous. I couldn't blow this night with her, my feelings have already started to grow for Lauren. I wonder if she felt the same.

"Where are we going?" She asked as we drove off. She sat so stiffly, was she scared of me or something? I rubbed her thigh affectionately so she could relax.

"That new place that opened up recently, been dying to check it out!" I said. "It's Nandos."

"Nandos?" She shrieked. "Thats great Jack but its soo fancy..you don't have - "

"I want to okay?" I smiled at her. "So let me."

She giggled. "Okay I guess."

We arrived at the restaurant, the waiter let us to a table that i reserved the day i asked Lauren out. Lame right? But i didn't wanna show up here without a place to sit and look like a total bum to her. I didn't want to risk losing her before i even have her.

"Thanks." I said as the waiter took our orders and left.

-Lauren POV-

As soon as the waiter left, Jack engaged in a conversation of us getting to know each other. We talked about everything under the sun, fave color, sport, full name, family and the works.

It was actually great to have someone different than a typical guy who only focuses on themselves. Jack is so different.

The waiter brought our food a few minutes later. We ate and spoke more about our families. I learned that he is big on family. Which made me like him even more.

"Hey..Lauren." He said just as we were finishing dinner. "I need to tell you some thing."

I nodded. "Shoot."

"I like you...alot...and i know this is all sudden and we only know each other for a few weeks but i do. I feel like I know you my whole life. I just wanna show you how special you are." He said taking my hand in his.

I was speechless. Jack Johnson? Like someone like me? Out of all girls in the school. But apart of me did have feelings for Jack.

"I...I like you too Jack." I smiled and gripped his hand.

"You have to trust me." He whispered. In his voice, I heard a streak of seriousness. I felt like i know he'd never hurt me like that.

"I trust you Jack." I smiled. "It's very soon and we have alot to work on but i know i trust you."

"We'll work on it babe." He kissed my hand gently. In that moment I know he's the right guy I chose.

After dinner we headed to his car. It was a fantastic date, Jack had been so sweet and such a gentleman. He even paid for everything! And it wasn't a cheap place.