Chapter 29

When Jack got back from the bathroom, he climbed back into bed. I knew he looked happy, so I decided it'd be okay to fall back asleep. I was pretty tired, but as I closed my eyes to sleep, I felt him grab my hand. His other hand I felt was running over my stomach.

"Hey, baby," he started talking to me. "I'm so horny right now... I know you don't want to have sex right now," I felt his hand on my baby bump slowly move down. "But, if you don't mind, I'm gonna keep on loving you."

I turned my head towards him, eyes half closed. He could tell I wanted him to keep touching me, his hand kept moving down, almost between my legs.

"Jack, I don't-" his hand moved further down, "Jaaaack-" I moaned... His hand finally reached between my legs, his fingers finding my favorite spot. I spread my legs a bit more, biting my lip. That's when he sat up, still touching my clit, and started kissing my lips. He kissed my cheek, then my neck and kissed again and again, slowly moving down, when he reached my belly button, he looked up at me.

"Baby girl, are you okay with this?"

I nodded my head, not wanting him to stop. I loved the way his kisses felt, I don't ever want him to stop! As I leaned my head back and pulled my knees up, I felt the sheets fall off my legs, revealing both of our bare bodies. He kissed again and again and again, I felt his tongue between my legs, licking my clit, over and over. I wanted him inside me so bad.

Then I heard someone in the hall. Nate left his room and was going to the kitchen for a drink of water. I quickly sat up and grabbed the sheets.

"Jack, Nate's gonna hear us!" He sat up too, reassuring me.

"He's not gonna hear us! And if he does, who cares?"

"I care, Jack! Stop!"

I got out of bed, grabbed a shirt and my shorts, and put them on quickly. After I heard Nate go back upstairs, I decided to go have a shower.

Once I got back from the shower, I fell right back to sleep. That night I had a dream about me and Jack getting married. I wondered if I should talk to him about it tomorrow.