Chapter 40

Laurens Pov

*2 days later*

I was sitting in the living room with Aaron, Aaron was holding McKenna in his arms.

"Have u heard from Jack?"

"Nope, I haven't and now McKenna doesn't have a father role."

"I'll be her father role and u can just live with me."

"No Aaron, I'm sorry but we are siblings and its messed up if people ask if it's our baby and you say 'yes' and I say 'no' then they are going to question it."

"We don't have to sleep, have sex, get married, or anything like that."

"What about cuddling?"

"We can do that" Aaron smriked at me.

This is awkward I think my step brother and I are falling in love.

"Well, we aren't blood related, so we could have a child together and get married."

"Aaron, I know but I am 'engaged' to Jack remember."

Aaron took the wedding band off my ring finger.

"Why are u still wearing this sexy?, he has moved on, or else he would of called alredy."

"Cuz Aaron, I still kinda love him. And did u just call me sexy?"

"Yes I did buttercup, and I want that ass and pussy of yours."

"Aaron are u horny?"

"No not at all."

"Okay, but u seem like it."

I was sitting there with sleeping McKenna in my lap, when I felt someone's hand on my thigh and it keep getting higher until it reaches my cilt, and the fingers started to massage my cilt. I moaned quietly so I didn't wake up McKenna. I look over and Aaron has his hand on the tip of my sweatpants. He started to put his hand in my sweatpants, he made I to my underwear and slipped two finger in and rubbed my cilt. This is wrong, BC he is my brother.... But he is my step brother....No blood relation. I'm going to go with it.

"Hey baby, take McKenna upstairs and put her in her crib."

I walked upstairs and laid McKenna down easily and left the room. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch right beside Aaron.

"Aaron we can't have sex McKenna is only 4 days old, and my vagina isn't healed all the way."

"Ik, but it doesn't include me making u feel good and u giving me a blow job."

I cuddled next Aaron and I still felt a hand in my underwear moving around. I started to moan.

"Baby, your making me hard."

"Looks like we will have to take care of that, won't we?"

Aaron nodded yes. I stood up and sat on the floor, Aaron pulled down his pants and boxers, his friend hit his lower stomach, wow he was huge...

I grabbed onto his friend and slid my hand up and down with my lips around the tip. Aaron throw his head back moaning 'mm-o-rrrrr-e'. I finished doing Aaron and I cuddled into his side with the TV playing Fast and Furious 3 (an- man do I miss Paul:'(-)
Aaron kissed my forehead and whispered 'Night Babygirl' and I drifted off to sleep.
.............................
I woke up not on the couch and not in my bed, I turn over and Aaron was passed out beside me, this is Aaron's room.... McKenna's crib is in the room too..... What was happening???

.............................
Wow, what did I just write.
I had free time so I updated quick.
Plz Comment what u think and vote.
.
.
LOVE U ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
.
.
STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!