Chapter 44

Laurens POV

I woke up the next day cuddled against Jacks side.

"Good morning beautiful" I looked over and Jack was wide awake. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning handsome."

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I got into the shower and cleaned my hair, body, etc. and changed into the outfit above.

I walked out of the bathroom and went across the hall and grabbed McKenna. I got her dressed her into some warm clothes.

I put her into her car seat and drove off to my moms house.

I pulled into the drive way and grabbed McKenna out of the car. I brought her in to spend the day with my mom.

I said goodbye to my mom and left. I started towards mine and Jacks house.

I got home and there were 5 cars parked in the drive way. I only recognized 4 out of the 5 cars.. I recognized Cameron's car, which I already knew he had Aaron with him. Sammy's car, I knew he had Skate and John with him. Ethan's car, which he has Grayson with him. And lastly Taylor's car. I didn't recognize the last car. I pulled into the Garage and parked. I got out and went inside.

The guys were watching a football game.

Then I see that Jack has a girl with him... Not Johnson... Gilinsky does. But she is kissing my husband..... What is going on here?
-----------------------------
I think this book is going to come to a end soon. I'm running out of ideas for it. So I say only 2 more chapters left of this book.... Sorry love u all