Chapter 45

Jacks Pov
Lauren took McKenna to her mom's for the day and I invited some buddies over to watch the big game.

We were cheering for the team we wanted to win, they made a touchdown and we all stood up and cheered. The girl Gilinsky brought randomly kissed me after the cheering was over...
Then my wife walked in... I knew this wasn't going to be good.

Laurens Pov
Jack was kissing some random girl I've never met in my life. It broke my heart.. I then screamed 'Everyone Out and Go Home!' Everyone left. I then stood face to face with Jack.
"I can't believe you right now!" I yelled.
"Lauren it's not what it looks like!" Jack replied
"It looked like you were kissing that slut!" I was crying now.. "And you know what?!"
"What!" He screamed
"I'm moving in with Aaron, Sammy, Nate, John, Nash and Cameron*I know they all don't live together but let's pretend they do in this story, they live in a huge mansion* and I'm taking McKenna with me and u can never ever see her again!"
"You can't do that, she needs her father in her life!"
"I'm going to find a new boyfriend and he will be a better father to her than you ever were!"

I ran upstairs and called Aaron and Cameron to help me get all mine and McKenna 's stuff. I'm done... I'm not coming back...if he asks for forgiveness, he isn't getting it... I've had enough.... I guess our lives won't be the same anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------
Lauren and Sammy started dating. They had a beautiful baby boy.
Sammy asked Lauren to marry him and she said Yes.
They named the boy Ian Maxwell.
They moved out into a smaller house.
McKenna is now 3 and she still gets to see her dad if she goes over to Uncle Jacks and Nates.

---------------------------------------------------------
This is officially the end of 'Love Me Til' the End'
.
Hope you in enjoyed this Book
.
Stay beautiful! And most importantly stay U!
.
Thanks for everything
.
If u need to talk or anything js message me. I'll always answer back!
..
Love,
Lauren <3
♡♡♡♡♡