Chapter 4

~Laurens Pov~

All I can think of when my mom came to pick me up was Jacks words in 1st period. They replayed in my mind "Do u want to fuck tonight?"

I have my drivers license but my mom insted that she brings me the first day of school. That's lame right! I insisted on driving myself but nooo.

"Heyy Lauren." I heard Gilinskys voice behind me and turned to face his smike. I guess he is good looking but he isn't my type and Johnson is way better.

"Heyy Gilinsky." I smiled

"So...i see how you look at my bro Johnson the whole day." He smirked.

"Uhmmm." I stuttered and looked away hoping my mom would come right now to fetch me.

I think Gilinsky was saying this because Jack and I had sat together in every class, he invited me to sit at the guys table at lunch. He walked me to my locker after every period, and basically walked with me the entire first day of school.

"Cmon! Admit that you crushin on my bestie." Gilinsky laughed.

"Oh plz Gil -"

"You do." He cut me short. "Listen. Jack has been hurt alot in the past so don't put him through that again."

"I barely know him..." I sighed. Is it possible to even like him after just a day of hanging out. But I still feel close to him than anyone.

"Just don't hurt him." Gilinsky said and turned around to leave.

"Hey Jack!" I yelled before he could leave. He turned around again. "Maybe i do love your best friend."

~Jacks Pov~

"Hey G!" I yelled trying to keep up with Jack running down to his car.

"What?" He smiled widely.

"All I can think about is me wanting to fuck Lauren so hard right about now" I stated the obvious.

"J, don't freak out but Lauren and I were talking after school and - " he started. That instantly made me angry. Jack had always gotten the girls in primay school and for once I wanted ger.

"Really G? You know i like her yet you'll still get with her?" I sighed.

He laughed. "I wasn't finished you dick! So basically she declared her love for you!"

"Really?" I gasped "a sexy girl like her fall for Jack Edward Johnson?"

"Dude consider yourself lucky as fuck because if she didn't like you, I was going to kidnap her one day and fuck her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk for a year." He laughed.

"G! I mean I guess I do kind of sort of love Lauren too, and do u think I should ask her out?"

"Fuck yes man, I don't think that u want the guys calling you a pussy for not asking her!"

"I'll ask her in a couple of days, because I want to get to know her first." I decided. Its the best decision for me.

Because what if she didn't want to be with me?