Creeper (White's POV)

White was lying on the bed, rolling from side to side to get into a comfortable position. The weather in Thailand was hotter than in Russia, and he was sweating all over. White growled in annoyance. He hated to be sweaty if it wasn't for fun purposes. 

"You look like a constipated potato." Black laughed as he plopped next to his brother on the mattress. The smell of fresh soap hit White's nose, making him snuggle closer to his twin's body.

"Get off of me," Black growled, pushing him away.  

"You are disgusting." He added. White rolled his eyes. Black could be an annoying prick to him too. 

"It's so hot here," White whined, grabbing Black's hand and tugging at it in the most childish manner he could muster. His brother was looking at him with amusement. 

"Go take a cold shower then." Black pointed at the bathroom. 

"You are no fun, P'Black." White pouted, blinking rapidly at his older brother. 

"And what do you want me to do? Bath you myself? Creeper." Black pretended to gag while suppressing a fit of laughter. 

"I toughed we could go on vacation. Beach, maybe?" White smiled, tilting his head to the side. He watched his twin's brows furrowed, and White could already tell what he was thinking. 

"Just me and you. Without others. We didn't have time to bond." White explained. 

"You sure Sean dickhead won't make a fuss?" Black snickered. White sighed. Of course, Sean wouldn't like the idea. 

"I will explain it to him. He will understand." White smiled. 

"Why I am not convinced?" Black asked but didn't say anything else. White pouted more, knowing Black couldn't stand him sulking. It was one of the things that didn't change since they were children. 

"Fine. But not a word to others. Make sure Sean asshole is the only one to know." Black give in. 

"Yes!" White shouted, jumping on his twin, enveloping him in a tight hug. 

"Leave me alone. You are sticky." Black groaned, yet he didn't attempt to push White away.