Discendo, Discimus (3)

By teaching, we learn

CARRACK

"Where are you going, birthday boy?" one of my friends from New York asked after I excused myself from the group.

My sister prepared this grand party for the celebration of my thirtieth birthday, and I am enjoying myself a lot. We've been here for days and we're still not tired from partying all day.

I waved my hand on my friends, not verbally answering them.

I motioned for Henry to come close. "Where's she?" I asked while heading out of the crowd. Kanina ay natatanaw ko pa si Hannah, pero bigla na lang s'yang nawala.

Kahapon pa ang birthday ko at iilan na lang naman ang mga natitirang bisita ko ngayon. I saw Selene with our foreign friends and Hannah is not with her. Wala na sila Stella kaya alam ko na mag-isa si Hannah ngayon. It will be my chance to have her all by myself.

Selene and her cousins are always with Hannah. Hindi rin nawawalan ng mga lumalapit sa akin kaya hindi ako makakuha ng pagkakataon para puluputan si Hannah.

I don't know our status. All I know is that I'm sick of the frustrating situation we've been into. I distanced myself from her for a month to let her realise what she's missing. Dapat na maisip ni Hannah na hindi n'ya ako aso na ika-cuddle n'ya 'pag kami lang at ikakahiya n'ya kung may ibang tao.

Hindi ako mananahimik lang kung may makikita ako na poporma sa kanya, at hindi n'ya ako hahayaang ideklara na akin s'ya.

Kung akin s'ya, akin s'ya. Akin lang.

And it seem effetive. Hannah was deep into me. I can feel it. I don't know if it's because of the intimacy, but I know that I am completely on her system. She'll lose her mind without me.

I don't want her to lsoe herself again, but she'll be fine as long as she'll be open about us. No fucking way that I'll be without her. I am all hers. All seh have to do is to let me claim her. In every way I can.

Henry told me that Hannah's alone on the shore.

I found my muse in front of the waters. Nakaupo s'ya sa buhanginan at yakap ang sarili n'ya. I sat behind her then wrapped my arms on her. Her skin felt cold, like she's been here for a long time now.

"What are you thinking?" I asked in a whisper then I kissed her ear and the side of her face.

Being sweet and cuddly with Hannah was addicting. I was never like this. I was touchy with Flannery while we're fucking but if not on the bedroom deed I was usually cool and I am almost always keeping my hands to myself. The same goes for all the other women I fucked. I haven't even penetrated Hannah, but she's really different.

She's the one. I am sure.

"Nothing. I just feel at peace with myself," Hannah replied.

I let myself got drown with the same serenity Hannah felt. I kissed her cheek then watched the tranquil scene before me.

I know that this is the feeling that I want to grow old with. The feeling of calm and fulfillment with Hannah on my arms.

Fuck, but I am in love with her.

"Happy birthday," Hannah said after a while. She ran her delicate fingers along my arm.

I was never a saint.

I motioned for Henry and the others to leave us alone. I don't want anybody to see how intimate I want to be with Hannah.

I asked her to sleep with me tonight then I brought her to my yacht. When we got there, I asked her to take a bath as I maneuvered the vessel away from the docks. Hindi naman kami masyadong lumayo.