PROLOGUE

Sequel to "Fall" - An original story made by @binidiaries on twitter.

P.S. All names, characters, places, and events are either products of the author's imagination or are used in a fictitious manner. All of these are credited to @binidiaries, the original author of Fall and Here, Under the Stars.

This story is only a FAN FICTION of Magui and Ashi's story. This is NOT the original sequel as it is currently on hold. This is only my creative "What If" for the sequel.

Posted with permission from the original author.

***

Four years after the breakup, Magui flew out to Canada to start fresh. She applied as a songwriter in a big recording company until she was promoted to be a music producer. Eventually, she gained the trust of her workmates and their big boss who entrusted her with the company after the latter died. She renamed it, Solace Music Entertainment.

On the other hand, former Vanya Luna members stuck together and created a new band called 12 AM. Their passion for performing made them well known in the music industry. They were able to release two singles that rank all music platforms. They are the most demanded OPM band in the country.

It wasn't easy at first. Losing Magui made them feel incomplete. Cleo, Stella, Malia, Gia, Jenna, and Savannah all chose to be Ashi's support system. It wasn't easy picking sides since both girls are their friends pero alam nilang lahat kung sino ang nagkamali.

Alam nilang lahat kung sinong nakasakit.

Magui was busy signing documents when her secretary and good friend, Lia, entered. She was with Riley, Magui's business partner who is also her good friend.

"I was able to close the deal with a big music production in the Philippines," Riley told Magui the good news and handed her the papers. "They want a representative to come over for their music festival."

"Who's available?" Magui asked without looking at her friends. She was busy with the paper works.

"I would love to come and oversee the whole project but they want you," Riley answered.

Binaba ni Magui ang mga papeles na hawak niya para harapin sila Riley.

"Why me?" She asked.

"They want you to be the head musical producer of their event," Riley said nervously.

Riley knew that Magui didn't want to return to the Philippines. She doesn't know the reason behind it but Lia and she assumed that something tragic happened before and Magui had to seek refuge in Canada.

"I'll think about it," Magui said coldly.

The two left Magui alone. She read the proposal about the big event happening in the Philippines. She reviewed every detail before officially signing it. She also supervised a big client on their recording. After a tiring day, Magui signed out of work. She rode her car and drove home. Aside from the company, she also inherited this huge house but she often feels empty. The house feels empty.

"What will I do with a big house kung ako lang ang nakatira dito?" She whispered to herself.

She misses her friends. Cleo, Jenna, and Malia. Her best friends since their high school days. The people who stayed for her when everyone else was leaving. Her best friends who always make sure that she's okay.

She misses Ashi. The girl she loved the most in her lifetime. The girl she kept on hurting unintentionally. Her solace, her every day, her Ashi.

She took a quick shower before laying on her bed. She took her phone out and opened Twitter. She deactivated all of her social media accounts after the breakup. She made a new one but only a limited number of people know about it.

She saw Ashi and her girls released another single and it was another top hit. She listened to their new song, Nights of December.

Broken hearts loving nights
I know it'd be bad for me to stay
I can't fight it to change anymore
What if I didn't choose to leave?
Would it still be fine if I said I love you still?
The hurt, the cries, the love and byes and the nights
Nights of December

Magui is crying again. She misses her friends and her ex-girlfriend. She quote tweeted Ashi's tweet on her private account.

mfeola: congratulations, adi

While looking at Ashi's launch party pictures, she received a call from Riley and Lia.

"So? Did you make a decision yet?" Riley asked when Magui answered the call.

"I'm going home," Magui responded.

"For good?" Lia seemed shocked.

Magui laughed at her friend's reaction.

"Hindi, sira." She chuckled. "Just for the event. I wanted to see Manila too even just for a little while."

"Can we come with you too? Namimiss ko na rin ang Philippines eh!" Lia insisted.

"Why not? It would be more fun that way!"

After their call, they started booking their tickets. Riley sent Magui her ticket and she can't stop staring at it.

"I guess this is it."

"See you, Manila."

"The place that caused me so much pain."