Krang's Attack on New York City

The turtles and I all climbed onto the same platform as we glided towards the growing ship.

    "Ultrasonic scanners indicate the beacons location is somewhere near the command module a few hundred feet ahead." Donnie instructed all of us.

    "Okay. We've got to stop this thing from completing." Leo nodded.

    "And how are we supposed to do that?" Raph scoffed in his usual deep tone. Not actually meaning any offense by it.

    "It looks like there's a center there." I pointed as we got closer. "I'm betting that could be where the beacon is that's holding it all together. We destroy that core, we destroy the ship." I suggested.

    "Great. Then let's start with that." Leo agreed.

Suddenly the core began to spin and a metal suit raised out from the air. We all let out small gasps and muttered obscenities seeing the giant metal suit.

"All right. Not the beacon core. What now?" I asked.

    "That must be Krang." Donnie said getting a closer look using his special goggles.

    "All right, fall in, guys!" Leo said, backing up.

His hand grabbed mine and we both ran forward, jumping off the platform of metal down towards the building ship onto the main deck. We all jumped and began to run along the bar until we reached near the center. I flipped up onto the edge, landing in a crouch ready to attack as my hands glowed purple. We stood to our feet and slowly walked towards the large metal suit curiously as it turned towards us.

    "Whoa." Raph gasped. "It's not that bad, it's just a dumb robot."

    "He's still a little creepy though. The top half doesn't even have eyes. It's just a nose and a mouth made of metal." I cringed slightly.

    "Huh. I was expecting way worse." Mikey pointed out.

He and I walked towards the robots center, looking into a fish bowl of sorts that covered his middle.

    "And what would that look like?" Raph asked.

    "I don't know, like a mustache maybe?" Mikey said.

    "Mustache's aren't scary." I chuckled and tapped on the glass. "Evil goatee would be way worse."

    "True that, sista." Mikey nodded. Leaning in closely to the glass.

Suddenly something pink and slimy looking, with a giant eye slammed against the end of the fish bowl. Mikey and I jumped into each other's arms in fear.

    "AHHHH!" We screamed.

Krang's pink brain looking form yelled as he burst through the hole where the glass moved away. Tentacles crawled out on each side of him. Making Mikey and I scream more and back up still holding each other. Tripping over the lip on the floor towards the ground. We began crawling backwards.

    "Ah! Oh, my god it's so gross!" I screamed.

    "It's like a chewed up piece of gum!" Mikey yelled.

    "With a face!" I agreed loudly.

    "I'll only warn you once. Get off my ship!" Krang growled taking a couple steps towards us.

    "Donnie, get to the console." Leo instructed him quickly, while wrapping his arms underneath mine and helping me to my feet. "Let's send this jacked up disco ball back where it came from. Hey, bubbalicious! Let's see what you've got."

Leo ran first charging at Krang, with katanas in both hands.

    "I'll show you what I've got! This!" He yelled.