Piecing Together The Parts

April left the apartment to go up the block from our favorite pizza place. While I sat down at the dining room table and began searching on my laptop for any sign of the turtles. I hit up good the good old google search engine and started to type in vigilante news in New York. The subway attack was one of the first search results to pop up on there and before I could click on the link, my computer screen started flickering.    

    "Bam!" A voice came through and I gasped. My screen went black until all kinda of codes began showing up. "You've been hacked by Donatello!"

    "Donnie?" I chuckled hearing the same voice.

    "Remember me? Turtle four eyes. But enough about me. We told you we'd find you. Meet us here. And come alone. Only with your sister. Or... or else we're..." A address popped up on my screen and. I quickly wrote it down as he stuttered on what to say next. 4th Ave & 12th St. It was the same place we had me them before. "You shall be punished and stuff."

The broadcast cut out just as April walked through the door. I grabbed the pizza box from her hands, taking out a slice and holding the door open, showing her the address.

    "They contacted me." I said though stuffed cheeks. "Let's go. Dinner later."

    "All right. I'm coming. Don't talk with your mouth full." April chuckled.

We swiftly made our way to the rooftop and looked around seeing it was empty. I felt a tad bit disappointed.

    "Hello? You told us to come here. So here we are. We didn't bring anyone else with us." I called out to the open night air. Feeling a bit silly since I was likely talking to no one.

Suddenly there was a thump behind me and I gasped alongside April, turning to face the giant turtle.

    "Okay. Are you April and Y/n O'Neil?" Mikey asked us both.

    "Initializing retinal scan." Donnie appeared next to us with a thump, making us jump again. The device on his wrist showed a hologram version of us one at a time. "Scanning, scanning, scanning, scanning. Scans complete. It's them. It's her and her. Guy's! It's her!" Donnie said excitedly.

He was so busy looking at the device on his hand he didn't realize that he was continuously walking towards us. Both April and I backed away from him as not to get trampled. Until I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. Immediately I looked up and it was Leo in all his blue mask glory.

    "Of course it her, Donnie. Hey." He smirked at me.

    "Hi?" I looked at him strangely, but his arm didn't leave my body. Or April's.

    "Really glad you two could make it. Told you you'd see me again." He flashed a cocky grin at me and I rolled my eyes. "Hey, so there's someone important we want to introduce the both of you to, but first..." Leo smirked.

A bag suddenly covered my head, after a even bigger thump. Raph. My eye lids fluttered for a moment, but after my eyes adjusted to having the fabric on my head I realized I could still see through the bag. It appeared to have a cartoony turtle design on the front of it. I felt an arm wrap itself around me. I looked up to see it was Raph holding onto me and April, each in one arm.

    "You know, we can walk." I huffed as he flung me over his shoulder. "Hey!" I grunted.

    "Fiesty and sarcastic, my type of girl." Raph chuckled, purposely annoying me by jumping to adjust my body on his shoulder. I grunted again.

    "Come on, guys. Let's go. Get them back to the lair, without annoying them to much." Leo growled at his brother and pushed past him.

They ran across the roof tops until suddenly Raph jumped down a open sewer manhole, clutching me close to his chest. April had been handed off to Mikey and we went sliding down the pipes. April and I both screamed as we went down and the boys all laughed and cheered. When they came to flat ground again, they placed us on our feet and pushed us forward into a lit up space.